GDT - Week 5 - A Monday Nighter in the Afternoon?

brooks1957

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Of her, right? Just want to make sure you weren't asking me to send you nudes. 

I mean... whatever.

The latter won't help me determine if we both hooked up with the same Canadian girl but I don't want to restrict you from expressing yourself if that is what you want to do.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

What a stupid time to play a game.

Yeah, I agree. Damn east coast and Midwest making this game start at an early time! We should just get rid of that part of the country and start the game at 7:30 pst

22 minutes ago, N4L said:

Yeah, I agree. Damn east coast and Midwest making this game start at an early time! We should just get rid of that part of the country and start the game at 7:30 pst

Trust me, I dont want to wait all the way until Monday at 8:30 to watch them play either. I would love if they played right after work at 5:30 EST.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Watch out now fellas, he’s coming in hot!

He's not wrong. As someone who spent the majority of his life in Cincy, and then moved to vegas about 6 years ago, I can confirm that PST is the superior ST

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Powertower said:

We heard anything on Landry with his concussion?  I havent seen anything on twitter 

Kitchens said he's encouraged because Landry will have an extra day.

Landry said something like: See ya' soon.

Personally, I dnk how one could tell the difference between a concussed and non-concussed Landry.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Powertower said:

We heard anything on Landry with his concussion?  I havent seen anything on twitter 

We won’t know anything for sure until he sees the doctor Friday from what I read. I really can’t see him not playing.

6 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Joe Thomas just tweeted "He broke a lot of stories on me so now its time to turn the tables. Tony Grossi will be leaving ESPNCLE (possibly retiring). Formal announcement in the morning. Tony please dont block me for this"

He then deleted the tweet after 2 mins it was up.

WOAH

He’s trolling.

24 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

We won’t know anything for sure until he sees the doctor Friday from what I read. I really can’t see him not playing.

Yeah if he was concussed I can’t see him clearing protocol in a week.

Prolly better for him in the long run if he just sits this one out either way.  No need to scramble your brain for a game.  Especially one in the beginning of October.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s trolling.

Maybe but I dont know. I edited my post above to show his tweet. Apparently Matt Fontana spoke on air that there was abrupt news that they will be announcing tomorrow and some speculated that this could be it.

Could be trolling though because the timing is weird--I dont know if somebody leaves their job in week 5 of the season. Figured that would be a offseason thing.

4 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Maybe but I dont know. I edited my post above to show his tweet. Apparently Matt Fontana spoke on air that there was abrupt news that they will be announcing tomorrow and some speculated that this could be it.

Could be trolling though because the timing is weird--I dont know if somebody leaves their job in week 5 of the season. Figured that would be a offseason thing.

The weird part imo would be that it would be considered “abrupt news” and there would be an announcement about it.

Dude could walk off the end of earth and there wouldn’t be a single Cleveland Browns fans who would notice or care.