GDT - Week 5 - A Monday Nighter in the Afternoon?

brooks1957

24 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The weird part imo would be that it would be considered “abrupt news” and there would be an announcement about it.

Dude could walk off the end of earth and there wouldn’t be a single Cleveland Browns fans who would notice or care.

Not sure I would notice but if I did I would celebrate.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

4 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Not sure I would notice but if I did I would celebrate.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I really think Grossi is talented, but I think the Browns being horrific for the past 20 years has taken a toll on his product and writing tbh. It is probably time for him to hang em up just because you can tell sometimes with his responses and attitude that his heart is no longer in it like it was in the 80s/90s. how many 'the Browns still suck' articles can you write in 20 years before your just worn out mentally to really care anymore

Edited by AkronsWitness

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah if he was concussed I can’t see him clearing protocol in a week.

Prolly better for him in the long run if he just sits this one out either way.  No need to scramble your brain for a game.  Especially one in the beginning of October.

Especially one you have no chance of winning. 

Is that better? Did I do the thing good? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The weird part imo would be that it would be considered “abrupt news” and there would be an announcement about it.

Dude could walk off the end of earth and there wouldn’t be a single Cleveland Browns fans who would notice or care.

Kyrie would care. It would prove his flat earth theory.

• Like 2

I know just about every team in the NFL does this - they script the first 15 plays on offense.

Getting Chubb going early would be a boon for our OL. But what I really would like to see is to use Chubb to set up some deep shots to Odell. Seems like this game is made for him. The bright lights of Monday night against a weakened secondary, and this team is beginning to figure out their identity.

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

I want to see Gillan absolutely destroy someone on a return, get flagged for unnecessary roughness and watch the crowd erupt 

That would be cool, but what I would like to see is Jamie hammering the Niners continually within their own 10 yard line all night long.