NFL Week 4 picks

Bolts223

TNF: Rams @ Seahawks

The Rams looked bad this past week. I don't see them getting it together on a short week in a very tough place to play in.

Prediction: Seahawks: 23, Rams: 20

Jaguars @ Panthers

The Panthers have started to get it together enough for me to trust them in a game like this at home.

Prediction: Panthers: 26, Jaguars: 23

Patriots @ Redskins

Patriots continue to dominate over one of the worst teams in the league.

Prediction: Patriots: 28, Redskins: 10

Bills @ Titans

This game is about as close to a toss up as it gets. Expect a very defensive game.

Prediction: Titans: 19, Bills: 16

Ravens @ Steelers:

I kinda get the feeling Pittsburgh wins this game ugly.

Prediction: Steelers: 21, Ravens: 17

Cardinals @ Bengals:

Both teams are bad, but I think the Bengals are worse.

Prediction: Cardinals: 23, Bengals: 16

Falcons @ Texans:

Falcons are surprisingly bad, Texans didn't show up last week. I expect the Texans to bounce back and take care of business at home.

Prediction: Texans: 31, Falcons: 17

Buccaneers @ Saints:

Saints are surprisingly still good with no Brees. Bucs are also better than expected. Unfortunately there is no Fitzmagic for the Bucs to win this one in New Orleans.

Prediction: Saints: 24, Bucs: 20

Vikings @ Giants:

I'm torn on this one. I think the Vikings are the better team but the Giants are the hot hand right now. As bad as Cousins the Vikings o-line has been, I have to think they get it together against this defense.

Prediction: Vikings: 23, Giants: 20

Bears @ Raiders:

The Raiders look surprisingly competent so far this season. While I think they keep it close, I think Carr has a horrific day against this Bears defense.

Prediction: Bears: 21, Raiders: 14

Jets @ Eagles:

Jets are still bad, Eagles have underperformed but looked great last week. I expect them to build on last weeks win by taking care of business at home.

Prediction: Eagles: 35, Jets: 16

Broncos @ Chargers:

A game I will be at. I'm a little less nervous knowing that we don't have to deal with Miller AND Chubb, but the thought of our line trying to block Von still terrifies me, regardless of what the stats say. I do think the Chargers win, but I don't expect it to be pretty.

Prediction: Chargers: 20, Broncos: 19

Packers @ Cowboys:

Even though he's not prime Rodgers anymore, Rodgers owns Dallas. I'll take the Packers.

Prediction: Packers: 31, Cowboys: 24

SNF: Colts @ Chiefs:

Colts aren't a bad team, but they probably aren't beating KC.

Prediction: Chiefs: 31, Colts: 20

MNF: Browns @ 49ers:

Browns looked great last week, 49ers are 3-0. I think the 49ers defense gets the better of Baker and the 9ers eek out a win.

Prediction: 49ers: 20, Browns: 17

8 hours ago, Pugger said:

With our issues stopping the run I'd suggest you consider changing your choice of Packers vs Cowboys in Dallas.   :(

I fully expect the Cowboys to put up points, Dallas has just never had an answer for Rodgers since JG has been the head coach. 

14 hours ago, Bolts223 said:
23 hours ago, Pugger said:

With our issues stopping the run I'd suggest you consider changing your choice of Packers vs Cowboys in Dallas.   :(

I fully expect the Cowboys to put up points, Dallas has just never had an answer for Rodgers since JG has been the head coach. 

Weve lost some heartbreakers, but this is absolutely not true. Weve sacked him a ton and put up offensive production similar. The Dak v Rodgers history:

30-16 Cowboys

34-31 Packers (took the lead as time expired)

35-31 Packers (took the lead with 11 seconds)

Before that we have the Dez caught it game, the Matt Flynn comeback (so not Rodgers) and thats it. 

On 2.10.2019 at 4:55 AM, Bolts223 said:

Jaguars @ Panthers

Patriots @ Redskins

Bills @ Titans

Ravens @ Steelers:

Cardinals @ Bengals:

Falcons @ Texans:

Buccaneers @ Saints:

Vikings @ Giants:

Bears @ Raiders:

Jets @ Eagles:

Broncos @ Chargers: