Week 5 Games

Leader

5 hours ago, Golfman said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001063629/article/niners-draw-motivation-from-mayfields-pregame-snub

Apparently Richard Sherman and a lot of the 49ers have hate/anger issues for taking issue with Mayfield's punkish behavior! xD

I don't like Baker. He was fun as **** to watch in college though. I thought it was wild he really went #1. I never meant to say you were alone. Just seems like you're always mad at someone for something loo

I'm not sure I can say I NEVER break this rule but I try not to care about that stuff. Like the TMZ drama ****. Tweeting, talking ****, or even donating to charity. Don't care. I'm not an elitist but I enjoy sports. I guess I just think the rest isn't for me. Unless it's like some dude doing insane violent ****. 

TBH. I guess I'm pissed that's so much of "sports" now. Who said what about who. Who ******* cares. Maybe I'm the strange one because everyone eats it up.

9 minutes ago, Norm said:

I don't like Baker. He was fun as **** to watch in college though. I thought it was wild he really went #1. I never meant to say you were alone. Just seems like you're always mad at someone for something loo

I'm not sure I can say I NEVER break this rule but I try not to care about that stuff. Like the TMZ drama ****. Tweeting, talking ****, or even donating to charity. Don't care. I'm not an elitist but I enjoy sports. I guess I just think the rest isn't for me. Unless it's like some dude doing insane violent ****. 

TBH. I guess I'm pissed that's so much of "sports" now. Who said what about who. Who ******* cares. Maybe I'm the strange one because everyone eats it up.

Not just sports, it's entertainers, even social media where people are yearning for clicks or whatever they call them. I guess I"m with Sherman in thinking he should respect the game more, and his opponents. The guy re-enacted the Brett Favre draft photo and thinks he's him, without doing anything.  

2 hours ago, Norm said:

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019/10/08/alternate-angle-shows-richard-sherman-lied-about-baker-mayfield-not-shaking-his-hand-video/?fbclid=IwAR1z5IjGx4UDYBLydWEi49qChc76QfdOWw_CENjyvedKLrDNduW2NmyhkFY

The drama continues! It's like the real husbands of hollywood. Bunch of mitches.

• Like 2