Week 5 Games

Leader

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Trevor Davis in four years with Rodgers had 9 catches for 122 yards. 

Two games with the Raiders and he has 1 catch for 21 yards. 

I really hope he tears it up over there.  Mostly because in 90% of the cases, once a Packer always a Packer, but also because I really want people to start to see that guys like MVS/Graham/Allison etc aren't bums, they're playing with Rodgers. 

Think of all the receivers in this league that wouldn't get a glance from Rodgers. 

To be fair Trevor Davis was always like the 5th or 6th even 7th receiver on the depth chart throughout his tenor, also he has been hurt alot. Perhaps if we kept him he would have more shine this year, but previous years it has nothing to do with Rodgers not throwing him the ball.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

@Packerraymond, not trying to be a **** here, genuine question.  Earlier I pointed out how good Jacobs looked and you said he looked very average.  What do you think of him now?  He just torched the Bears defense on 7 carries for 46 yards and a TD. 

He looks good but Tra Carson would look pretty good with the way the Raiders are blowing the Bears off the line. Jacobs is a excellent back though. 

8 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

To be fair Trevor Davis was always like the 5th or 6th even 7th receiver on the depth chart throughout his tenor, also he has been hurt alot. Perhaps if we kept him he would have more shine this year, but previous years it has nothing to do with Rodgers not throwing him the ball.

Outpost has an agenda to push. Just ignore the poor guy.