Ravens waive 2017 3rd round LB Tim Williams; claimed by Packers

TheKillerNacho

Just now, bcb1213 said:

4-3 ends depend more on power moved while 3-4 edge rushers generally prefer bend around the edge.  

lol not ours. We only do power moves here in Baltimore. None of that "finesse" garbage! (this is totally something I can see Wink saying, btw). If you can find a highlight of a Ravens' pass rusher using a finesse move to get a sack and not just bull rushing someone, I'd be hella impressed.

18 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

lol not ours. We only do power moves here in Baltimore. None of that "finesse" garbage! (this is totally something I can see Wink saying, btw). If you can find a highlight of a Ravens' pass rusher using a finesse move to get a sack and not just bull rushing someone, I'd be hella impressed.

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/video/highlight-za-darius-smith-gets-massive-sack-to-help-seal-win-20070840

6 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

making Joe Thomas look bad

5 hours ago, RavensDefense3 said:

there was a game where he made joe thomas look like he didn't know what he was doing.

That one play doesn't equal these responses. Yes Joe Thomas has even given up sacks in his career but no one ever made him look bad or like he didn't know what he was doing. That was Williams' first career game and only career hurry against the Browns. I'm going to need more proof than that unless you guys meant that one play where he got the edge was enough to make Joe Thomas look bad.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

That one play doesn't equal these responses. Yes Joe Thomas has even given up sacks in his career but no one ever made him look bad or like he didn't know what he was doing. That was Williams' first career game and only career hurry against the Browns. I'm going to need more proof than that unless you guys meant that one play where he got the edge was enough to make Joe Thomas look bad.

He just ran around Joe Thomas like Joe Thomas was actually Cam Erving. Whatever eventually happened with his career, that was a damn good start for a rookie in his 2nd game.

13 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

He just ran around Joe Thomas like Joe Thomas was actually Cam Erving. Whatever eventually happened with his career, that was a damn good start for a rookie in his 2nd game.

What are we talking about here? Thomas was still connected to the rusher, this is a common occurrence in line play, please dont be naive and think JT is going to stonewall guys at the line every play. If anything, that was on Kizer for not climbing the pocket or better yet running for a first down. Nothing more to see here...

Edited by MSURacerDT55

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Man, Williams made Thomas look like a rookie undrafted free agent that whole game because he beat him around the edge that 1 play.

Down 14 points on 4th and 7 with an incompetent rookie QB who could never vary his snap count and an OC/HC in Hue Jackson that threw 4 vert passing concepts more than anyone else in the league.

4 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I was a fan of Jaylon Ferguson. I hope he does well given the opportunity.

His snaps has increased, but so far the arrow is pointing the wrong way. The yardage gained when Ferguson is on the field is insanely high, like 18 yards or something. That is both because he has been unlucky but also showed he hasn't done much.

• Like 1