Ravens waive 2017 3rd round LB Tim Williams; claimed by Packers

TheKillerNacho

51 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

giphy.gif

In all seriousness:

Looks like a nice hurry/hit on the QB. Still not a sack.

Basically, it was his 2nd game. He got a win on Joe Thomas on 4th down to seal the victory. It was a great start to what we all thought was a promising career. And then nothing happened after that lol

45 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Not asking this to rustle anyone's jimmies, but how to Baltimore fans feel about letting Zadarius leave so far?

Even though he's producing in Green Bay, I don't feel bad about it. He literally only produced in his contract year, and got absolutely PAID because of it. We've seen multiple players do that same thing and then flame out as soon as they leave.

32 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Even though he's producing in Green Bay, I don't feel bad about it. He literally only produced in his contract year, and got absolutely PAID because of it. We've seen multiple players do that same thing and then flame out as soon as they leave.

It's early, but he sure hasn't flamed out so far.

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Man, Williams made Thomas look like a rookie undrafted free agent that whole game because he beat him around the edge that 1 play.

It's definitely gonna hurt Joe Thomas' resume for getting into the HOF. So happy we moved on from that bum that doesn't know what he's doing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

It's early, but he sure hasn't flamed out so far.

Yeah so far Z looks like the anomaly among Ravens who produce in their contract year then go elsewhere on a massive deal. I genuinely hope he succeeds because he seems like a great dude, but I have no regrets about the team not paying him. Hindsight is 20/20, and everyone knew we weren't giving him a massive deal for one year of production as a rotational pass rusher.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah so far Z looks like the anomaly among Ravens who produce in their contract year then go elsewhere on a massive deal. I genuinely hope he succeeds because he seems like a great dude, but I have no regrets about the team not paying him. Hindsight is 20/20, and everyone knew we weren't giving him a massive deal for one year of production as a rotational pass rusher.

that's fine, but was his deal really "massive"?

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Based on his past production yes. Has he earned it so far? Yes.

Agreed. If he keeps playing at the level he's playing, for the number of snaps he's playing in GB then yea, he's definitely worth it.

He wasn't worth it for the role Baltimore gave him.

On 10/3/2019 at 7:31 AM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Basically, it was his 2nd game. He got a win on Joe Thomas on 4th down to seal the victory. It was a great start to what we all thought was a promising career. And then nothing happened after that lol

No flame out yet 😀 

On 10/3/2019 at 6:45 PM, incognito_man said:

He ranked higher in pressures than his contract ranks among edge defenders. 

It was a very reasonable contract if you believe pressure numbers are indicative of future play.

On 10/3/2019 at 10:41 AM, Packerraymond said:

Based on his past production yes. Has he earned it so far? Yes.

On 10/3/2019 at 11:52 AM, wackywabbit said:

Agreed. If he keeps playing at the level he's playing, for the number of snaps he's playing in GB then yea, he's definitely worth it.

He wasn't worth it for the role Baltimore gave him.

Worth every penny so far