Week #5 Steelers 1-3 vs. Ravens 2-2 Gamethread

Steeler Hitman

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I agree...but the Bush INT shouldnt have stood, and we scored on that drive.

It doesnt matter. This is a testament of Tomlin as a coach. The stat before the game was 4-1 in favor of Baltimore in OT games vs. Us.

It's now 5-1.  Another game where our defense plays lights out and our offense cant play well enough to win.

To be fair, I think we win this game with Rudolph

Just now, wwhickok said:

It doesnt matter. This is a testament of Tomlin as a coach. The stat before the game was 4-1 in favor of Baltimore in OT games vs. Us.

It's now 5-1.  Another game where our defense plays lights out and our offense cant play well enough to win.

To be fair, I think we win this game with Rudolph

???

Dalvin played fine, and they seemed to trust him more than Rudolph. 

• Like 1

Reality is there is no way in hell we compete for the division as a 1-4 team. We are 2 games out now.

Its time for changes, the season has no meaning at this point. It's time for Coaching changes and honestly, I know they wont but it's time for them to consider trading some pieces like Vince Williams and maybe even Cam.Heyward to recoup some picks and prepare for the draft. 

you really can’t be mad at the team for that, proud of how they fought and showed resilience in the face of adversity, they got that huge stop in overtime, what happened after that was just football and sometimes it happens, and that’s what happens. refereeing i don’t need to discuss, we know it was terrible, ravens fans could make a compelling argument it was awful for them too. terrible work by the zebras. but lots of fight showed and i’m proud of the boys

• Like 1