Week #5 Steelers 1-3 vs. Ravens 2-2 Gamethread

Steeler Hitman

4 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

The NFL: We're all about player safety...

Also the NFL: Literally puts a highlight of Thomas' interception that was negated by penalty on their twitter stream and STILL has it up there.

Screw this league. Seriously.

The fact that it sounds like ET went straight to the lockerroom when the game was over is telling.

13 minutes ago, warfelg said:

And now Mark Madden is making fun of Juju for being emotional for when Mason went down.  I don't wish injury on anyone but JFC I hope that guy gets what he has coming to him.

He's hated JuJu ever since he didn't do his stupid talk show. Same way with Jerome Bettis. Madden is the epitome of trash.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steeler Hitman said:

No it didn't because we lost.  Many will point to the unfortunate Ju Ju fumble, but I would have rather took the ball. I get it. Put too much pressure on the defense.

We kicked the ball, held them to 3 and out, and got good field position out of it.   Its silly to act like it didnt just because we turned the ball over on the following drive.  

We have no idea what would've happened if we took the ball first, but the plan to trust the defense worked.  It was the offense that messed up.

• Like 2

Earl Thomas' Interview on Sirius after the game: "I'm praying for him, I heard he's in the hospital with a consussion... But if you look at the play I hit him in the strike zone and I guess a part of my helmet grazed him in the chin. Even on the field, I talked to the ref and they thought it was clean. They didn't throw a flag until after the result which was understandable becuase he was definitely hurt. I never want to hurt my team. I never want to hurt anybody. I was just playing fotoball I thought it was a clean hit."

Almost no remorse

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Earl Thomas' Interview on Sirius after the game: "I'm praying for him, I heard he's in the hospital with a consussion... But if you look at the play I hit him in the strike zone and I guess a part of my helmet grazed him in the chin. Even on the field, I talked to the ref and they thought it was clean. They didn't throw a flag until after the result which was understandable becuase he was definitely hurt. I never want to hurt my team. I never want to hurt anybody. I was just playing fotoball I thought it was a clean hit."

Almost no remorse

Almost crashed my car listening. He was so flat with his tone like he didn’t know what he did wrong. 

Edit: he’s getting roasted on Twitter right now. 

Edited by warfelg

21 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Props to Lamar Jackson. Actually began his press conference with thoughts and prayers for Mason Rudolph.

Yea. The problem I have with the whole ET thing is the fact I respect the Ravens 99.9% of the time because they aren’t the dirty team of the NFCN