Week #5 Steelers 1-3 vs. Ravens 2-2 Gamethread

Steeler Hitman

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

@3rivers we get it, you don't like Fichtner. Every post you make mentions Fichtner. We understand. You don't have to talk about the OC in EVERY POST. You did it with the O-line, then Porter, then Tomlin, then Colbert, now Fichtner. Give it a rest. 

if he calls a decent game I will give it a rest. Rest being the word that has a weekly timetable though.  This team could be 4-1 with a backup  qb(s) if it wasn't for fichner. The only loss was a decisive loss with ben and his OC, thats the reality of this and the reason for my dismay towards the OC.  I would much rather be complimenting the OL and the RB's averaging 5+ypc , believe me when I type that. 

14 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

if he calls a decent game I will give it a rest. Rest being the word that has a weekly timetable though.  This team could be 4-1 with a backup  qb(s) if it wasn't for fichner. The only loss was a decisive loss with ben and his OC, thats the reality of this and the reason for my dismay towards the OC.  I would much rather be complimenting the OL and the RB's averaging 5+ypc , believe me when I type that. 

14 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

You do realize he can't hear you. Right?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Chieferific said:

You do realize he can't hear you. Right?

I can't yell loud enough for him to hear me even when I go outside, I am several miles away at all times :D. The forum is for the forum members to read and discuss , we don't always agree. As fans here, we type what we want  (freedom of speech) and attacking the team / GM etc is within the rules or so I thought. I never attack a forum member personally though as I don't agree with that. 

If we were 3-2 or 4-1 like we could have been, I would be less inclined to bring up  the OC's credit in all this.  Think of all the effort, training , weight lifting , studying,  game planning etc the players and most of the other coaches put into this team(I don't like smith either) , then to only have the OC essentially ruin games for them.  The defence is finally legit, but had 8 snaps to contend with, thats too much to ask.  

3 hours ago, 3rivers said:

I can't yell loud enough for him to hear me even when I go outside, I am several miles away at all times :D. The forum is for the forum members to read and discuss , we don't always agree. As fans here, we type what we want  (freedom of speech) and attacking the team / GM etc is within the rules or so I thought. I never attack a forum member personally though as I don't agree with that. 

If we were 3-2 or 4-1 like we could have been, I would be less inclined to bring up  the OC's credit in all this.  Think of all the effort, training , weight lifting , studying,  game planning etc the players and most of the other coaches put into this team(I don't like smith either) , then to only have the OC essentially ruin games for them.  The defence is finally legit, but had 8 snaps to contend with, thats too much to ask.  

That's how restraining orders work. I kid. But I think what some are saying is that it gets a little tiresome reading the same thing over and over and over...again. Of course this is a place for you to express opinions and you can keep doing it the way you do but there isn't a soul on here that doesn't know how you feel about the OC. Most even agree. But adding something else to your posts would be welcomed. No disrespect intended. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Chieferific said:

adding something else to your posts would be welcomed

I added how we could be 4-1 with some better OC, sit costs the team and tired out the defence. Anyone notice how close these games were vs legit playoff teams? I mean the terrible penalty in the ravens game could be blamed on the refs a bit, but overall the team has been very close.  The schedule looks easier and I expect a string of wins here and there. No top 5 pick for the dolphins;)