Marlon Humphrey is a fraud

brooks1957

I heard a radio interview on The Fan this morning on the way into work. Marlon Humphrey was telling the interviewer - in nothing more than a BLATANT attempt to save face and avoid a suspension - that he went over to OBJ and told him that he was sorry, that is not the kind of football player he is, that's not  his brand of football, yada, yada, yada.......

But what he didn't say was that he choked OBJ. That is a bold faced lie - I saw it with my own two eyes.

So here is my question - Marlon, if didn't choke him - WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU APOLOGIZING FOR???

Still waiting to hear from the league office on this one. Not holding my breath, because they have shown the bigger the thug you are, the more they protect you.

And he will go back to Baltimore like nothing happened. I still remember seeing the interview with this woman as big as a barge in Ravens colors nominating Ray Rice for sainthood after he cold cocked his fiancee, and knocked her out.............

I hate any and all things Ravens.

The league would be smart to come down heavy handed here. If this is his first offense, a 1 game suspension/forfeiture of his game check THIS WEEK, and with about a $50,000 fine added on seems reasonable. OBJ should get $25,000 for his punch earlier.

9 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Wouldn’t worry about it. That sort of behaviour is usually a result of frustration from being stomped by the opposition.

But that happened way before the game got out of hand tho. It was 17-10.  Browns scored on the drive all that crap happen on to make it 24-10 but than Baltimore came right back and made it 24-18 tho

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

But that happened way before the game got out of hand tho. It was 17-10.  Browns scored on the drive all that crap happen on to make it 24-10 but than Baltimore came right back and made it 24-18 tho

I mean more so I got a feeling from the Ravens of they thought they were gonna turn up and wipe the floor with us. And then couldn’t handle the fact they were in a battle with a better team.

29 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Move on 

No - rules are in place for a reason. Why does he get to skate on such infantile behavior?

12 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Agreed 1000%

8 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

I mean more so I got a feeling from the Ravens of they thought they were gonna turn up and wipe the floor with us. And then couldn’t handle the fact they were in a battle with a better team.

They could not accept the fact that a new day has dawned in the AFC North.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

The league would be smart to come down heavy handed here. If this is his first offense, a 1 game suspension/forfeiture of his game check THIS WEEK, and with about a $50,000 fine added on seems reasonable. OBJ should get $25,000 for his punch earlier.

I think if you suspend a player in the division, they should be suspended for the game against you the next time they play.

• Like 2

It really seemed to get under Freddie's skin.  When he was told that the Ravens were claiming that there wasn't an incident of "choking" (other than their team)  Freddie said to go watch the video.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ravens-site-says-marlon-humphrey-never-choked-odell-beckham-jr-browns-disagree-171820040.html

Edited by big poppa pump

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Eh, it looked like OBJ threw a punch right before that and tossed to the ground and choked.

Tbh, idgaf.  Don’t wanna get choked?  Don’t throw punches.

It’s a nonissue imo.

Like OBJ said it's football and they were battling and this happens sometimes.

It isn't like you are actually going to choke someone out on the field with 52 teammates around.

As far as OBJ throwing the 1st punch I'd like to see the video of how OBJ got on the ground before the whole thing we saw started. The camera pans to OBJ getting up off of the ground and going after Humphrey, I'm guessing whatever was done there is what escalated everything it isn't like OBJ just threw a punch (or open hand, hard to tell) out of nowhere.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Like OBJ said it's football and they were battling and this happens sometimes.

It isn't like you are actually going to choke someone out on the field with 52 teammates around.

As far as OBJ throwing the 1st punch I'd like to see the video of how OBJ got on the ground before the whole thing we saw started. The camera pans to OBJ getting up off of the ground and going after Humphrey, I'm guessing whatever was done there is what escalated everything it isn't like OBJ just threw a punch (or open hand, hard to tell) out of nowhere.

No I’m sure it was a back and forth.

I’m just not gonna get pissed just because OBJ “lost the fight”.