If most likely not Miami, what team Josh Rosen will be on next year?

ClutchDJ

I wouldnt mind the Steelers bringing him in to compete with Rudolph, depending on how Rudolph plays the rest of the year.     

No matter where he goes, he is likely going to be a backup at first....but I did like him coming out and I feel like he has some tools to work with, especially with a better team.

14 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I wouldnt mind the Steelers bringing him in to compete with Rudolph, depending on how Rudolph plays the rest of the year.     

No matter where he goes, he is likely going to be a backup at first....but I did like him coming out and I feel like he has some tools to work with, especially with a better team.

I hope he doesn't go to Pittsburgh, as I still think he has potential. He's just been put in absolutely awful situations with Arizona and Miami.

• Like 3

I'd much rather role with Teddy Bridgewater than be the 3rd team to try the Rosen experiment in the past few seasons. Never was high on Rosen coming out, and he hasn't done much to sway my thoughts. Bridgewater could at least become an Alex Smith type QB where he does a good job managing games, but doesn't put up huge numbers. That combined with an elite RB, and young and talented defense could give us a decent chance at success.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Seems like a California kid through and through.  Wouldn't be surprised to see the Chargers bring him in to groom as an heir to Rivers.  

They should’ve traded for him to sit and learn behind Rivers.  Arizona paid his remaining bonus so he’s making peanuts at this point.

10 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

I would love to get him in Denver. He is only going to be 23 to start next season. Want Drew Lock?

You legit haven't even seen Drew Lock take a snap yet. His stock should absolutely be higher than that of Josh Rosen at this point.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Seems like a California kid through and through.  Wouldn't be surprised to see the Chargers bring him in to groom as an heir to Rivers.  

Why? Rivers has at least another ten years and 6 kids in him. Tyrod at this point is a better option. I don't believe in Rosen finally developing into an NFL starter on his third team. We can't afford to invest in the future, it's all in on Rivers. Either we win a championship with Rivers or its QB purgatory again for us. Rather then use draft capital of a team that needs to be in full win now mode it's better to roll a season with Tyrod, draft a QB and then try to rebuild.

Edited by Boltstrikes
  • Like 1