If most likely not Miami, what team Josh Rosen will be on next year?

ClutchDJ

This is tough  because most if not all teams have established QBs already, spent a 1st/2nd round pick on one this year or are in a prime position to draft one next year

Miami takes Tua

Cincinnati maybe? But they are probably drafting one too

Tennessee maybe?

Denver(but they have Lock)

Carolina? They probably aren't ready to move from Cam and Kyle Allen might be the future

Tampa Bay if they aren't sold on Winston long-term

New England because 9 years from now TB will retire

7 hours ago, Boltstrikes said:

Rosen will never be a long term starter in this league. He'll be lucky to have a Billy Volek type career at this point. Eli was an NFL starter for a long time, an ironman that gave his all for his team. Theres nothing average about that. Eli let the Giants ignore quarterback in the draft and still compete for over a decade. Rosen will be lucky to be a career journeyman if he duds in Miami and they dump him.

There is about 13 years of avg play by Eli. Eli was a starter because he was attached to 2 superbowl rings. In which his defense held the Pats to WELLLL below their season avg in points. Only thing consistent about Eli was how truly avg he was. His durability is admirable and occasional excel of play in a couple of big spots through out a 15 year career. 

15 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

I say pass for Chargers. Unless its a 4th or later. I dunno about Rosen. Something just screams Eli to me. 

I think a 4th round pick would be a good return for Rosen if they decide to move on from him. I can't imagine a team giving a 3rd for him at this point.

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

I think a 4th round pick would be a good return for Rosen if they decide to move on from him. I can't imagine a team giving a 3rd for him at this point.

Why would Miami do anything with Rosen other than keep him? You need more than one QB on the roster, and the Cardinals already paid the big millionz of Rosen's salary. 

7 minutes ago, FinSting said:

Why would Miami do anything with Rosen other than keep him? You need more than one QB on the roster, and the Cardinals already paid the big millionz of Rosen's salary. 

Because they're obviously taking a QB #1 in next years draft? A trade isn't happening in season.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Even though i dont get a great feel from him. Doesnt seem like the guy has gotten a fair shot to prove his worth. I know the first 4 weeks have shown no sign of this, but what if Rosen starts winning games in Miami. If so, i think they should keep him and use all those picks to build around him.

If he is on another team next year, that has to be a first ever. A 1st round qb, on 3 different teams his first 3 years.

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

Even though i dont get a great feel from him. Doesnt seem like the guy has gotten a fair shot to prove his worth. I know the first 4 weeks have shown no sign of this, but what if Rosen starts winning games in Miami. If so, i think they should keep him and use all those picks to build around him.

If he is on another team next year, that has to be a first ever. A 1st round qb, on 3 different teams his first 3 years.

I don't think Rosen is as good as Baker or even Sam Darnold, but he's been one of the most unlucky QBs in NFL history from extenuating circumstances.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Because they're obviously taking a QB #1 in next years draft? A trade isn't happening in season.

As I said...you need more than one QB on the roster. 3rd-year Rosen is a nice asset, and cheers to the Cards for paying the bulk of his contract.