Hightower Escapes with Minor MCL strain

IheartMyV8

• 2 weeks later...

Carolina look awful. As for Houston, they seem charged up when they play us (fair enough), and I expect a tough fought battle there. Agree with Pulse. Crowd box, try and make Watson beat us through the air. 

As mentioned in another thread, however, we played rookie/inexperienced QBs in different ways last year. Landry Jones, for example, we gave him the entire underneath and only rushed 3 or 4 most of the time. 

28 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

Houston's offense is a disaster.  It also rarely seems like Belichick ever ignores the pass to load the box of late.  I think it's more likely he takes out Hopkins and makes Watson go to his secondary options and win.  I think Belichick subscribes to the idea playing consistently against the run, even in a light box, eventually you're going to have a chance at stopping a run + getting an incomplete = 3rd and long.

Realizing that you said this last week, I thought he Van Noy looked much better against the Saints.  Not sure if they changed his responsibilities or what, but I only remember positive plays as opposed to vs the Chiefs every big gain was against him it seemed like.

Van Noy was largely outside with Roberts inside 

Archived