Halloween is Stupid

MKnight82

On 11/5/2019 at 11:21 AM, MKnight82 said:

Let me tell you how my Halloween went.  I handed out candy to all the little obnoxious children then headed over to my neighbors to have a few beers on the porch.  I stayed there about an hour, was leaving his house and came up to shake his hand goodbye and a part of his costume snapped and broke.  It was a large iron WW2 practice bomb made of pure metal (the ones they would fill with sand and drop from planes for practice), he was wearing it on a strap as his costume was the character from Dr Strangelove.  Well it landed directly on my foot and I was wearing open toe sandals as it was 80 freaking degrees outside.  Well it broke my foot in multiple places.  Yeah, I hate Halloween.  

Never doubt the cosmic power of Football's Future

Note: 100 % of the people who started a "Halloween is Stupid"  thread here earned a broken foot on Halloween

WWII bombshell got ya ?   

36494377_249028639208767_984757321466904

Best wishes for a full recovery  :)

• Like 3

On 10/2/2019 at 2:43 PM, BayRaider said:

girls get the sluttiest, trust me. 

Years ago I went to a halloween party at the University of Dayton to visit my girlfriend.

There was a literal 10/10 girl walking around wearing nothing but a completely transparent plastic box. Holes over her...girl parts and a note on the "box" that said "touch here".

I have never been more tempted to do so in my life. I would have had to test out my reflexes given that my girlfriend was right next to me.

On 11/13/2019 at 2:23 PM, BleedTheClock said:

Years ago I went to a halloween party at the University of Dayton to visit my girlfriend.

There was a literal 10/10 girl walking around wearing nothing but a completely transparent plastic box. Holes over her...girl parts and a note on the "box" that said "touch here".

I have never been more tempted to do so in my life. I would have had to test out my reflexes given that my girlfriend was right next to me.

No one believes you’ve ever had a girlfriend.

No need to lie just to try to impress strangers.