Halloween is Stupid

MKnight82

I enjoy getting my kids ready. And taking them around to especially all the older/elderly people in the area. And those people seem to really love seeing all the kids. Some of them might only get a handful of visitors, but they cherish it and make a big fuss over the occasion. It feels very special in that regard.

Plus. I dont know how ugly your woman is. But I enjoy my superfit, YMCA class fitness instructor woman slamming herself in something slutty and being about to prance around in public like that for Halloween Parties. Its the best. Plus Im scheduled for at least 3 Halloween parties at the moment, 3 slutty outfits mmm yum. So Ill take it as a positive that your jealousy fuels your hatred.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Plus. I dont know how ugly your woman is. But I enjoy my superfit, YMCA class fitness instructor woman slamming herself in something slutty and being about to prance around in public like that for Halloween Parties. Its the best. Plus Im scheduled for at least 3 Halloween parties at the moment, 3 slutty outfits mmm yum. So Ill take it as a positive that your jealousy fuels your hatred.

Ok first, my wife is smoking hot.  Second, not sure why you'd want to trot your wife around in a slutty outfit for everyone else to gawk at.  

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Ok first, my wife is smoking hot.  Second, not sure why you'd want to trot your wife around in a slutty outfit for everyone else to gawk at.  

You have a Rolex, you wear it. You have a Bentley, you drive it. You have a hot woman, you pimp it.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Nice try. I don’t think anyone there has ever been laid 

The women dressed up as Chun Li, Miranda Lawson, Lara Craft, etc have. Usually with guys who have never been to Comic Con... but I digress.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

The women dressed up as Chun Li, Miranda Lawson, Lara Craft, etc have. Usually with guys who have never been to Comic Con... but I digress.

Isn’t Chun Li the fat guy from pawn stars that went to prison for meth

• Like 2