Week 5 GDT: Vikings vs. Giants @ 1:05pm EST

Giants4eva

6 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

@bzane do you think the Giants will be able to stop an irate Stefon Diggs this week?!?

"Just throw me the ball and I'll make the plays!"

Good God, @SteelKing728! I don't think a double team of Deion Sanders and Rod Woodson could stop ***STEFON DIGGS***!!!

"Make you mah Biznatch, Boy!"

Stefon Diggs

As for the Giants- the team I follow!- their Kiddie Corps of DB's? About the best they'll be able to do is try to bite Stefon in the leg. Or hope he comes down with the Mongolian Flu right before kickoff.

"Ain't so bad!"

two black boys

Edited by bzane
  • Like 2

Yep we only have a few members here but I'd say all of our posters are pretty dang good. "Not many, but much" as the old saying goes  xD

Like I said in General I think this is a pivotal game that will really define the season. The Vikings have a technically sound D that is stacked from front to back with Pro Bowlers, and I think the linebacker injuries that the Giants have had will really show unfortunately. Those injuries will play right into how the Vikings want to play offense. Young Danny Boy will have to really be judicious with the ball in this one. 

I'd love to see the Giants split the next two games and bring a healthy Saquon back to face the Cards. He is too important to the present and future of the team to rush back. The decision must be taken completely out of his hands. 

27-17 Vikings (hope like hell I'm wrong and we steal one at home. Crow isn't so bad tasting with the right recipe) 

• Like 1

Geez the injuries at RB and LB are really showing up 

Proud of the D for battling. Bettch is actually a pretty good coordinator. 

Have to possess the ball and get some points on this opening drive or this game will turn into a laugher quick. 

Jabrill Peppers is playing a man's game 

• Like 1