• very happy
    • happy
    • somehwat happy
    • indifferent
    • somewhat pissed
    • pissed
    • vwry pissed

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Makes sense, he was an emergency if Graham couldn't go last week. 

Being an end of the roster guy would be tough. Think you might finally found a crack at a roster just for the main guy to be ok and you don't get any PT to even mess up. Released regardless. Feel for those dudes.

It is what it is though and I'll take Tim over Baylis. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Being an end of the roster guy would be tough. Think you might finally found a crack at a roster just for the main guy to be ok and you don't get any PT to even mess up. Released regardless. Feel for those dudes.

It is what it is though and I'll take Tim over Baylis. 

Interesting to go back and read what was being said about him coming out of college. Hopefully, we can have him do just one thing, kill the QB. 

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/tim-williams?id=2557841

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PACKRULE said:

So the guy that lead our team last year in sacks can barely see the field over a 4 game span. His sample size is small because his play matches it. Nothing wrong with getting a contribution from your 3 or 4 edge. My point earlier was not to beat on Sackrell but I agreed with AG that I would also like to see more 52 on the field. Either way I like the claim on Williams and with Sackrell getting hurt in his whopping 80 snaps this year we need some back ups.

So using your circular logic, 52 shouldn’t see the field because the coaches have deemed he isn’t worthy by virtue of him being on the bench? Certainly, they can compare players by how they perform in practice. Just because the common fan hasn’t seen him much in a game doesn’t mean he is a total unknown to everyone. 

18 hours ago, TransientTexan said:

So using your circular logic, 52 shouldn’t see the field because the coaches have deemed he isn’t worthy by virtue of him being on the bench? Certainly, they can compare players by how they perform in practice. Just because the common fan hasn’t seen him much in a game doesn’t mean he is a total unknown to everyone. 

52 has a sack and some pressure in his limited roll and is a rook. Fack has nothing in his time. Poor comp but at this point whatever not even sure what this is about anymore to be honest. Happy we took a flier on TW hope it works out for us. 

Edited by PACKRULE

i'm reading up on this situation and liking it even more. a lot of ravens fans are saying he was doing fine before this year. coach called him out and he hasn't been getting many snaps this year because he was in the doghouse. seems like a good/fiery guy from interviews. huge fan of this 

13 hours ago, Golfman said:

Interesting to go back and read what was being said about him coming out of college. Hopefully, we can have him do just one thing, kill the QB. 

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/tim-williams?id=2557841

Didn't some NFL guy say he's like the Predator?  Just let him hunt?  

I seem to recall that phrase regarding Timmy.  LOL.