1. 1. how do we feel about this?

• very happy
    • happy
    • somehwat happy
    • indifferent
    • somewhat pissed
    • pissed
    • vwry pissed

Per Rob Demonsky of ESPN, Packers resigned TE Baylis to the practice squad and released LB B.J. Bello to make room for Williams.  I also believe Williams could be looked at ILB as well, that's per me, not Rob Demonsky.

Edited by jleisher
add

1 hour ago, jleisher said:

Per Rob Demonsky of ESPN, Packers resigned TE Baylis to the practice squad and released LB B.J. Bello to make room for Williams.  I also believe Williams could be looked at ILB as well, that's per me, not Rob Demonsky.

Rob Demonsky. I like that.

On 10/3/2019 at 1:46 AM, PACKRULE said:

52 has a sack and some pressure in his limited roll and is a rook. Fack has nothing in his time. Poor comp but at this point whatever not even sure what this is about anymore to be honest. Happy we took a flier on TW hope it works out for us. 

Just because you haven’t been paying attention to him doesn’t mean he’s done nothing. He’s got almost twice as many pressures as Gary, and done it on 2 fewer pass-rush snaps.

On 10/2/2019 at 3:46 PM, Golfman said:

Wasn't this kids problem that he was as dumb as a box of rocks and couldn't learn the defenses? Another Alabama bust! 

Who did we release/IR? 

Maybe Pettine's KILL style of defense will be what he needs? Isn't the hallmark that it's easy to play?

15 hours ago, TransientTexan said:

Just because you haven’t been paying attention to him doesn’t mean he’s done nothing. He’s got almost twice as many pressures as Gary, and done it on 2 fewer pass-rush snaps.

No one is paying attention to him. Not even OCs 

9 hours ago, TransientTexan said:

Like OC’s are paying so much attention to Gary?

I would bet my lunch money that any OT would rather see Fack then Gary. I should not have brought it back up as i can't even remember the original though process to any of my points and am past it. I likely am just doing the Antonio Brown last word thing. I won't post again on this as it don't think it matters. I am grateful that Gute brought in the Smiths.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:47 AM, vegas492 said:

Fack had some nice pressures yesterday.

And I thought that Gary showed more burst and speed on the field.

I'd say that Gary is coming along about as well as could be expected.

We're homering it up here. If Gary were on the Lions we'd be laughing at how they picked another bust. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, PACKRULE said:

I would bet my lunch money that any OT would rather see Fack then Gary. I should not have brought it back up as i can't even remember the original though process to any of my points and am past it. I likely am just doing the Antonio Brown last word thing. I won't post again on this as it don't think it matters. I am grateful that Gute brought in the Smiths.

Why?

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

We're homering it up here. If Gary were on the Lions we'd be laughing at how they picked another bust. 

True.

I still think where Gary was in week one, versus now, is different.  And better.  Faster.

I didn't like the pick.  But I'm warming to it.  And I hope he keeps playing faster.  I really don't care a lot about mistakes he's gonna make as long as he makes them at full speed.

3 hours ago, vegas492 said:

True.

I still think where Gary was in week one, versus now, is different.  And better.  Faster.

I didn't like the pick.  But I'm warming to it.  And I hope he keeps playing faster.  I really don't care a lot about mistakes he's gonna make as long as he makes them at full speed.

Teach him the long arm or send him to MMA classes to learn some hand fighting or something. If he cant do it and doesnt present more of a power rush he's going to be useless this year. Any of his good rushes have been going through his man, and those have been bull in a china shop rushes more than anything. He has to know by now hes not getting around these OTs without the threat of going through them, he just cant bend the corner on em. Theres still tons of clay to work with but its gotta start moving along a bit.