• very happy
    • happy
    • somehwat happy
    • indifferent
    • somewhat pissed
    • pissed
    • vwry pissed

15 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I’m not sure, but I am sure Milt Hendrickson knows more about his intelligence than you.

I also like people who think Alabama has a high bust rate just because they put a trillion people into the pros.

Edited by Norm
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

Anyone else really hate the lack of proper spelling in the entirety of this post?

Your spelling above is impeccable, but nearly everywhere else it's "special needs" level.  Good to know you're not special needs, which I actually thought for the better part of the past two years.  Sorry for misjudging you.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Not sure who Milt Hendrickson? Never mind I con't care. DId you see the question mark at the end of the question? Not sure if you understand that means is was me asking as opposed to a statement of fact. 

How does someone with such strong opinions on GB Packers football not know/care who the Packers director of football operations is?

29 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Wasn't this kids problem that he was as dumb as a box of rocks and couldn't learn the defenses? Another Alabama bust! 

Who did we release/IR? 

Lets just have him learn his one move and use it soley.........championship.

24 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Ravens love Alabama players. I guess we probably do to now. 

I just really wish we had a first round caliber (ideally someone picked in the top 12) edge rusher with a lot of potential who isn't getting snaps that could be used more heavily

Can't say I disagree with seeing more of our top pick playing. I guess this is just some extra talent to back up the top guys. Fackrell has not been good this year maybe this is a move to limit his snaps or get him playing more inside backer? Just adding my thoughts maybe TW is just a healthy body to add to the room. Pretty soon GB is going to be Baltimore west:)

5 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

Can't say I disagree with seeing more of our top pick playing. I guess this is just some extra talent to back up the top guys. Fackrell has not been good this year maybe this is a move to limit his snaps or get him playing more inside backer? Just adding my thoughts maybe TW is just a healthy body to add to the room. Pretty soon GB is going to be Baltimore west:)

Could be a lot worse than Fackrell for your 4th guy

• Like 2