Week 5 GDT: The Philadelphia Victors vs the New York Losers

ninjapirate

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2019/10/3/20897016/eagles-vs-jets-game-preview-five-questions-answers-enemy-philadelphia-new-york-football-nfl-week-5

1 - So what’s up with Sam Darnold? Do you think he plays this week? What’s your confidence level in the Jets if he IS back? And if he’s not, what do you expect to see from Luke Falk?

I doubt Darnold plays this week. At least I hope he doesn’t play. Enlarged spleens due to mono are no joke. He has, hopefully, a long career ahead of him. No need to take risks with his health just to get back one game earlier. However, the doctors and coaches may feel differently. 

18 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Which one of you pointed out a big winning streak against the Falcons?

Carson 'Nathan Peterson' Wentz incoming. 

there is a difference between a 3 game winning streak and being the owners of a franchise completely. 

Edited by ninjapirate

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Rasul Douglas, Craig James and Orlando Scandrick.

According to the article at PE.com these are the only 3 CB that are healthy?? This has disaster written all over it!

Sidney is practicing. So he’ll be active, get burned on the 3rd play before he gets hurt again 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Matts tries to do an insult and even fails at that.

It's Carson "Nathan PETERMAN" Wentz. you dumbarse.

Dak when Zeke and Tyron aren't on the field (2 games):

1 TD
6 TO's
12 Sacks
0 Wins

Nate Peterman career (4 games):

3 TD's
12 TO's
16 Sacks
1 Win

Uncanny... Like taking a binky and blanky away from a baby.

30 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Darnold officially out. Eagles are rolling against Luke Falk.

If the Eagles somehow lose this game, I am retiring from watching football. Nothing will make sense again..... 

Nothing surprises me anymore with our Eagles. Remember when Joe Webb beat us in 2010?

I want to see us run the ball again, and make this a nightmare game for Falk.

PS Sidney Jones might play Sunday 

Cox had a lingering toe injury last couple weeks, Jernigan and Jackson are out for a decent while, and now Barnett limited with a groin injury. I hope Schwartz tries to balance the workload for the starters because we need a healthy DL when the playoffs come around. 

Dillard should get some starting time too IMO. Peters is alright, but he's pretty slow out there in run blocking. 

1 hour ago, Wentz2Ertz said:

Cox had a lingering toe injury last couple weeks, Jernigan and Jackson are out for a decent while, and now Barnett limited with a groin injury. I hope Schwartz tries to balance the workload for the starters because we need a healthy DL when the playoffs come around. 

Dillard should get some starting time too IMO. Peters is alright, but he's pretty slow out there in run blocking. 

I'd almost rather trade for a DL the more I think about it. I just don't know who.