Week 5 GDT: The Philadelphia Victors vs the New York Losers

ninjapirate

15 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Darnold officially out. Eagles are rolling against Luke Falk.

If the Eagles somehow lose this game, I am retiring from watching football. Nothing will make sense again..... 

Dude, have you seen who we are trotting out there in the secondary? Players even Luke Falk can probably abuse. 

Nothing will surprise me with all if these GD injuries,  nothing!!

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Dude, have you seen who we are trotting out there in the secondary? Players even Luke Falk can probably abuse. 

Nothing will surprise me with all if these GD injuries,  nothing!!

If I wasn't an Eagles fan I'd be all over the Jets +14 or whatever. I don't think we're capable of blowing teams out with our injuries and our pass defense.

37 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

If I wasn't an Eagles fan I'd be all over the Jets +14 or whatever. I don't think we're capable of blowing teams out with our injuries and our pass defense.

Went from 13.5 to 14.5. Might be a blowout. I like the Eagles ATS. 

30-10

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Have you seen Luke Falk play?

I've seen Le'Veon, Anderson and Crowder all abuse this Defense in the past so unless Falk is Ryan Leaf type bad, way to many assumptions going on for my liking.

Has Trap Game written all over it!

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

We have to be better than 2-2 to even consider us having the potential to entertain a trap game. 

Since when has our record ever stopped us from severely underestimating and underperforming against lesser teams? They could just as easily be looking at the rediculous 6 game stretch coming up after this game as the fans are.

They too have seen all of the stats. 0-10, back up QB, dbl digit dogs, ect!  I'd like to believe being at home will ultimately be the deciding factor but I've  seen this movie before. Not assuming Sh!t.

55 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I've assumed too many blowouts with this franchise only to be severely let down time and time again. I expect nothing less than a time expiring game winning field goal from either team. Possibly even overtime. It's sad bc I'm not kidding.

Yeah, I’m expecting to be down 7-13 at half

then win like 35-16