DJ Chark

Nex_Gen

8 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Shame Nick got hurt, he'd be doing even better

I highly doubt this. Gardner Minshew really has developed a strong rapport with him early on, getting the ball to a spot where Chark can go up and make plays. 

I think Dede Westbrook is losing out on Nick not being on the field, tbh. Westbrook hasn't found the same cadence with Minshew as Chark has, but it was there with Foles.

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I highly doubt this. Gardner Minshew really has developed a strong rapport with him early on, getting the ball to a spot where Chark can go up and make plays. 

I think Dede Westbrook is losing out on Nick not being on the field, tbh. Westbrook hasn't found the same cadence with Minshew as Chark has, but it was there with Foles.

*cries in my fantasy team*

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Yeah, Minshew has put it on the money and really allowed Chark to showcase his ability this far.

Chark has had a couple of big plays, including a TD, called back due to holding calls as well.

Chark is the exact reason you don't give up on young receivers so fast. He needed a lot of work, but he sure has the looks of one of the next young stars at the positions if he continues to build on this.

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

Maybe not way better, but timing and getting the ball up for taller wideouts was Nicks go to.

Chark being tall, with speed. He would’ve been nicks go to