TNF: Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle Seahawks

SBLIII

I fully expect McVay to go overboard in the run game to compensate for last week. The rooke Darrel Henderson will get his first real look of the season. This is a statement game for the Rams. It will either show if the O-Line is truly putrid and our season is in jeopardy or was last week an outlier and consequence of a trap game while looking ahead to this game on a short week. We will see. Always expect a dogfight with Seattle.

Betting Tip: Hammer the Under (49) HEAVY. 

• Like 1

A little nugget of info from Twitter

Since Pete Carroll took over in 2010, the @Seahawks are 26-5-1 (NFL-best .828 winning percentage) in primetime games, outscoring opponents 834-465. The Seahawks are 8-1 on Thursday Night Football under Carroll, and are 17-2 at home in primetime games dating back to 2010.  

Would love to see a continuation of this success tonight. CenturyLink gonna be rock'n.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, animaltested said:

A little nugget of info from Twitter

Since Pete Carroll took over in 2010, the @Seahawks are 26-5-1 (NFL-best .828 winning percentage) in primetime games, outscoring opponents 834-465. The Seahawks are 8-1 on Thursday Night Football under Carroll, and are 17-2 at home in primetime games dating back to 2010.  

Would love to see a continuation of this success tonight. CenturyLink gonna be rock'n.

Interesting fact. Ill add too that McVay is (3-1) against the Seahawks. His only lost was 16-10 and it came in his first meeting where Kupp dropped a td that wouldve given the Rams a win. Since then the Rams have beaten Seattle 3 straight and is undefeated in Seattle under McVay. The game that jump started the 3 straight wins was when the Rams went to Seattle that same season in 2017 and handed the Seahawks their worst lost for the Seattle in its history because it was 42-7. Last season both games were close. Also the Rams have the best road record in the NFL dating back to the start of last season and possibly even since McVay took over as coach. Here is another fact, the Rams are now (1-2) in weeks before the TNF game. They lost to the Redskins in 2017 and the Bucs this season. Ironically both game Goff turned the ball over during the drive in the 4th quarter when the Rams had a chance to tie. He threw a pick against the Redskins and fumbled against the Bucs. However, the Rams are (3-0) on TNF. So something has to give is what Im saying lol. 

Now I think the Rams win tonight. I fight the notion they werent taking the Bucs seriously because it was at home and they knew they were traveling to Seattle to face a divisional opponent on a short week. Again it was the same situation when they lost the week leading up to TNF in 2017 when they played the Redskins at home and the Rams knew they had to travel to San Fran to face a divisional opponent on a short week. The Bucs were a team I was high on before the season and I thought Winston would play alot better with Arians in his system. The Bucs defense has really impressed. So the Rams just lost to a very good football team imo. I think though the Rams were looking at Seattle in a context of that game being more important since its a divisional opponent and its on the road in one of the toughest environments in football. If the Rams can win then it gives them a big boost and they have 10 days to rest and prepare for another divisional opponent in the Niners which the game will be back in Los Angeles. So talk about sitting pretty again. So I think the Rams do what they always do and thats respond after a loss. I think only once that the Rams have lost consecutive regular season games under McVay. That was losing to the Bears and then the Eagles last season in back to back SNF games. So I think the Rams will respond and continue to show that they are still run the NFC West. It should be a good game though. Im never going to count out the Seahawks as long as they have Russell last name Wilson lol. 

Edited by stl4life07

You know I was pretty down on my guys after that Bucs game. It was terrible, and just a bad performance all around. However that might be the best thing to happen to them, they won't lay down in this game at all.

All of us will get our answers tonight. How bad is the Rams oline? Is Gurley actually Gurley anymore? Is Goff worth the money? Is Mcvay's system done? Is the defense suspect? All questions asked by the media.

We will see what's what Tonight. Bring it on.