TNF: Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle Seahawks

SBLIII

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

If it wasn’t for Mahommes, I’d have Russell as my current MVP.

Russell is like Brees, shocked he hasn’t won one yet. Especially considering Wilson had the #32 offensive line from 2015-2017 three straight seasons and still put up monster numbers. Something Brees has never had to deal with. 

25 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Russell is like Brees, shocked he hasn’t won one yet. Especially considering Wilson had the #32 offensive line from 2015-2017 three straight seasons and still put up monster numbers. Something Brees has never had to deal with. 

Well up until 2015 Wilson was seen as a game manager on a stacked team. then he was seen as an elite QB but never the best and Seattle declined when the legion of boom left. 

Once he can lift Seattle to 12-14 wins and the favorite in the NFC he should win it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

Well up until 2015 Wilson was seen as a game manager on a stacked team. then he was seen as an elite QB but never the best and Seattle declined when the legion of boom left. 

Once he can lift Seattle to 12-14 wins and the favorite in the NFC he should win it.

Russells been my #3 behind Rodgers/Brady since 2016 and still is. I’d take all three over Mahomes if I’m trying to win a Super Bowl right now. No offense to Mahomes, he has managed to stay in Super Saiyan 3 for long durations, amazing feat. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

I fully expect McVay to go overboard in the run game to compensate for last week. The rooke Darrel Henderson will get his first real look of the season. This is a statement game for the Rams. It will either show if the O-Line is truly putrid and our season is in jeopardy or was last week an outlier and consequence of a trap game while looking ahead to this game on a short week. We will see. Always expect a dogfight with Seattle.

Betting Tip: Hammer the Under (49) HEAVY. 

Which is unfortunate, because I think Seattle is much more vulnerable thru the air than on the ground.

33 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Lol, no he hasn't thank god. Brees would of died. Can't count how many times I've watched Wilson scrambling for his life.

2 minutes ago, SWATcha said:

Lol, no he hasn't thank god. Brees would of died. Can't count how many times I've watched Wilson scrambling for his life.

Any QB besides Wilson probably doesn't survive behind the lines that Wilson's played through. Not only is he very unique in how he can avoid sacks, he's very unique in that he also gains a lot of yards without taking big hits in general. He's just an anomaly in virtually every way a dual-threat QB can be.

• Like 1