My crazy invention idea thread.

cconocool

So there are the saw blades that autostop when the sense they’re about to come in contact with human skin? How about a hammer that stops hammering when it senses it’s about to come in contact with a human’s head. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tyty said:

So there are the saw blades that autostop when the sense they’re about to come in contact with human skin? How about a hammer that stops hammering when it senses it’s about to come in contact with a human’s head. 

imagine being a serial killer and accidentally buying one of those

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

Half the fun is knowing you might miss the rest of summer deck building with a concussion. 

Might as well make a liquor that lowers its alcohol content the more you drink, if we’re in the business of ruining everything fun anyways 

11 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

If I can take a bath with the model in their promo pics I'll buy two right now.

I can’t figure out why she’s topless in one of the pictures in the banner that scrolls through.

I get they’re selling a bathtub, but she’s not even in it. It appears she’s standing outside, actually. With just her hair covering her.

Just pure “hey put a hot naked chick on there, we’ll sell some squishy bathtubs for sure that way” sex appeal 

I mean, I’m not complaining. But what.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

That gives me an even better idea. 

All Worm Tequila.

Would give alcoholics a perfect answer when questioned... Get hammered eating tequila worms and when the cop pulls you over and asks if you've been drinking you can tell him with full honesty and a very smug look "Nope!"

Just keep them away from @Tyty so he doesn't overdose

Edited by rob_shadows