My crazy invention idea thread.

cconocool

1 hour ago, carl_sjunior said:

your pulse drops and it hits 911

Idk if technology is there yet. Doing my hours in an emergency room to get EMT certified there were alarms going off constantly because pulseOx or heart rate monitors weren’t reading correctly. It was constantly a chore to go around fixing them. 

i could just imagine how many false 911 calls there would be. Then you’re relying on the reliability of a heavy drug user to contact 911 and let them know it was a false alarm, and they aren’t usually known for their reliability 

good idea, but maybe not feasible yet. My time in the emergency room was like 8 years ago tho, so maybe they have that all worked out by now  

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

Idk if technology is there yet. Doing my hours in an emergency room to get EMT certified there were alarms going off constantly because pulseOx or heart rate monitors weren’t reading correctly. It was constantly a chore to go around fixing them. 

i could just imagine how many false 911 calls there would be. Then you’re relying on the reliability of a heavy drug user to contact 911 and let them know it was a false alarm, and they aren’t usually known for their reliability 

good idea, but maybe not feasible yet. My time in the emergency room was like 8 years ago tho, so maybe they have that all worked out by now  

this was a very tounge in cheek idea lol 

my first thought was the low pulseOx's and the devices not working properly

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My billion dollar idea, is instead of the Urea Catalyst DEF super complicated emissions systems that all Truckers unanimously hate...I will invent a system that kills two birds with one stone.  By installing a pee funnel in the cab of the Truck, into which they can relieve themselves.  And the urea from that will flow into the exhaust and do emissions stuff, so they never have to top off the DEF fluid again.  And they don't have to collect bottles of urine in their cab or stop for potty breaks.

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

But if you invent that, what will encourage Dads to have children?

The elation that has to happen when your kid is finally old enough for chores is probably a high Ive never experienced before.

If we can launch people to the moon and drive electric cars, I have faith one of these ding dong billionaires can find a way to engineer a new form of grass seed that stops growing after a certain length.

Edited by AkronsWitness