Week 5: NY Jets vs Philadephia Eagles

Bobby816

Darnold still looks like a game day decision.

Q seems to be ready to go.

Kelechi looks to be out as well as Mosley.

I think Darnold has to start for us to have a chance in this one. Harrison should start for Kelechi... so the OL will have to give Darnold time. The Eagles secondary is awful right now.

Is Darnold already cleared for contact?   Today is Thursday so I don't see it if he isn't.    Mike White could be promoted to be a back up qb.

Is Alex Lewis ready to contribute offensively?  He should play LG in place of Osemele.

Edit: we will find out tomorrow regarding Darnold's checkup. Also, he already has extra paddings. umm.

Edited by JetsandI
  • Like 1

Call this the spleen game. Although Darnold played against the Bills with mano which is nuts. 

I think he’ll play and keep the game close. The Philly secondary is banged up. If we weren’t also banged up, i think we could possibly pull this off. 

I’m expecting a close loss with Darnold playing.

Philly 28. Jets 20

45 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Darnold still looks like a game day decision.

Q seems to be ready to go.

Kelechi looks to be out as well as Mosley.

I think Darnold has to start for us to have a chance in this one. Harrison should start for Kelechi... so the OL will have to give Darnold time. The Eagles secondary is awful right now.

Mono takes 3 to 6 months to get you full strength back, and that is a fact. I would give him at least three more weeks before throwing in the line of fire. He is our future.

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

Mono takes 3 to 6 months to get you full strength back, and that is a fact. I would give him at least three more weeks before throwing in the line of fire. He is our future.

In that case, Jets should put him on IR.  Darnold is risking his life.  fingers crossed.

Crazy depth at ILB to start the year and then BOOM. But CJ is here for at least 3 years due to his contract so get healthy. 

Robby has been a huge fantasy pick up so a lot of people are expecting him to go off against the Eagles Cornerbacks. 

If Sam comes back, the defense keeps fighting and we get a bounce or two or three our way we can def win this game.