The Other Games Thread Week #5

Iron_man

12 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

Whats crazy is the Browns during the preseason were being hyped as one of the “tough” matchups NE would have during the first 8 games. The other was the Steelers and they got blown out by 30 week 1

not sure I see a real challenge for NE until the bye

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

not sure I see a real challenge for NE until the bye

And even those teams are hugely  flawed. The eagles secondary is garbage. The chiefs defense is garbage at all levels. The cowboys are coached by Jason Garrett and Dak is bad against winning teams 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

19-0

I think we will lose 2 games. Now we will be favored in each game but there are always a couple bad games and they probably come in the Dal, KC, Hou, Phi stretch. AT PHI is my 1 loss probably and the other not sure, I would guess Houston but we might eat their OL up so not sure. Maybe we lose to the Bills but probably not at home. Overall very tough to find more than 2 losses.

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

I think we will lose 2 games. Now we will be favored in each game but there are always a couple bad games and they probably come in the Dal, KC, Hou, Phi stretch. AT PHI is my 1 loss probably and the other not sure, I would guess Houston but we might eat their OL up so not sure. Maybe we lose to the Bills but probably not at home. Overall very tough to find more than 2 losses.

Only loss I could see would be either an 18-1 in the Super Bowl to the Niners/Saints possibly OR the Colts if everything goes wrong in the AFC playoffs.

48 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Houston is coached by BOB and their offensive line will get destroyed by this front 7

32 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

This team is way better than last year bro lol. Blake bortles torched us lol

well obviously. Last year we were a 11 win team and arguably not a top 5 team during the regular season. This year we are the best (or 2nd best depending on if SF keeps up their torrid pace) team. Going undefeated is just really tough to do. I think great teams go 13-3 or 14-2.