Around the NFL - Week 5

WizardHawk

So the thursday games are on NFLN right? 

Why come they ain't show the game here until 3am? I sat down like a good soldier at 7:15 ready to watch two teams play, and they were showing fluff. I had to download the NFL app to watch half of it before I fell asleep watching it on my phone.

50 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Was just listening to radio show talking about the play from Earl Thomas on the Ravens. Apparently he's been very slow...we dodged a contract bullet?

Perhaps we did Dodge that bullet. But if Zeke Elliott doesn't start improving quick we may have been hit by the mother of all cannons

5 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Perhaps we did Dodge that bullet. But if Zeke Elliott doesn't start improving quick we may have been hit by the mother of all cannons

Although it is a valid concern, I still think it is far too early to worry about that too much at this point. We still have many weeks to go and more impactful running game weeks up ahead in cold December games. We faced a top tier defensive unit last week, especially in the run game. It happens.

5 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Although it is a valid concern, I still think it is far too early to worry about that too much at this point. We still have many weeks to go and more impactful running game weeks up ahead in cold December games. We faced a top tier defensive unit last week, especially in the run game. It happens.

Not to turn this into a Zeke thread, but to your point...

Zeke was good last year right? His 18 totes for 35 yards(1.9ypc) was horrible but last year vs the Saints he was 23 for 75 yards(3.3ypc). 

Neither game vs. the Saints saw much offense. 2018 or '19

We beat them 13-10 and they beat us 12-10

Remember this is against a team that many felt should have won the NFC championship game last year, and made the divisional round the year before. It stings a little with Teddy Bridgwater doing the damage but QBs are a dime a dozen.

Edited by DaBoys