Video Surfaces of Jay Gruden smoking substance

BayRaider

29 minutes ago, footbull3196 said:

Glad somebody else didnt forget about this by now lol

Scary, isn’t it? Just shows you the media makes or breaks people. They could talk about a guy j-walking and make people believe he’s the biggest villain of all time, and not focus on a domestic violence repeat-offender and make people think it’s not that bad. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Scary, isn’t it? Just shows you the media makes or breaks people. They could talk about a guy j-walking and make people believe he’s the biggest villain of all time, and not focus on a domestic violence repeat-offender and make people think it’s not that bad. 

Yup, and in this case the media both broke him and then built him back up and shoved it all under the rug.  Something tells me it won't be the last we hear of something like this from him

1 minute ago, samsel23 said:

I don’t bet.  Are you giving Tyreek betting odds of “not” beating one of them.   Seems risky.

The point is the odds are almost dead even compared to a normal person where’d it’d be -1000000 No. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Classic said:

Someone change the thread title, it sounds like Gruden is caught smoking crack or something instead of a joint.

Tbh the thread title should be “Jay Gruden smoked unknown substance. Possibly crack.”

we just don’t have all the facts.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Even at that point, is it worth it?  Lets use Eric Bieniemy as an example.  He's a hot head coaching candidate as he's overseeing the Chiefs offense which is electric.  Why would he go to Washington, where guys like Schottenheimer, Gibbs and Shanahan have failed, instead of biding his time in Kansas City and wait for a much better position to open up elsewhere as a head coach?  You don't purposefully go to this if organization if you are a bright up and coming star in the NFL.  

He could do a JON Gruden - make a failing organisation relevant again and parlay that into a BETTER situation (in this case, I mean the post-Dungy Bucs, not a cushy commentating job). 

Though from listening to the usual DC suspects - Kornheiser, Wilbon, Czaban - turning around Washington under Snyder may be MORE of a task than overcoming late-era Al Davis, which is saying something. 

7 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

Snyder is hated but Gruden has been given more than a fair shot

I don't think anyone is saying Gruden has shown himself to be a GREAT coach - I don't think he's been awful. But the point is that the situation is skeevy AF and has Snyder/Allen fingerprints all over it.