Video Surfaces of Jay Gruden smoking substance

BayRaider

18 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Just to weigh in here...if Gruden is actually smoking weed, and it's within the District, what he's doing is legal.

Now...I'm sure it's still against league rules...but wow, he would sure have a phenomenal argument if he took this to arbitration. 

yeah there are plenty of places all over america where this can happen legally. I live in a state where it's legal. So I don't see why this would be grounds to fire anyone.

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

yeah there are plenty of places all over america where this can happen legally. I live in a state where it's legal. So I don't see why this would be grounds to fire anyone.

not legal, just decriminalized.  

On 10/5/2019 at 8:53 AM, aceinthehouse said:

If the Redskins ever get a coach, the players buy into? They can become an NFC threat immediately.

The team is way too talented, to be 0-4 & it's unfortunate.

Haskins couldn't even get the players up to the line for a hurry up offense, cause they're already checked out. 

Penalties are what seem like every other play. 

This is a coaching problem, not a talent issue. Both Gruden & Manusky.

The Redskins were kicking the Eagles *** at the start of week-1 on the road 17-0 in the first half. Have the Dolphins even scored 17 pts in a game this season?

The Redskins have the horses, they just have a terrible coach & an inept FO.

Watch them light up the vaunted Patriots defense Sunday & still lose?

They have no leadership of men running this team & it will continue till they find a true great Coach.

Gruden has had 6+ years to get it right & now it's time for him to go.

At least he'll have plenty of time to party after the Patriots game.

I hope he's gone, anyways. Good riddance.

Cant he stay through the Thursday Nighter vs the Vikings in 3 weeks? Pretty Please?

1 hour ago, Heinz D. said:

If you mean the District, it wouldn't be illegal to smoke it. And there are plenty of places it's perfectly legal in general. 

No it’s not.  It’s federally illegal, states just choose not to arrest people for it.  Therefore a national employer can still fire/punish employees for consuming in places where it has been decriminalized- not declared legal.  Federalism is still a thing and the states cannot overrule the federal govt

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Yeah but I don't think Jay lives close to DC I think most of the staff live in Ashburn which is like 35 mins away and you can't do that in DC. He would have to go to a pop up party to get week and even then most people aren't smoking in front of the place. They're mostly in houses.

14 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

jay's posted on the stoop with a young baddie in his lap and the talking point is a joint.. f the frat dork that blasted him. jay's stock is up. dude's like the nicest guy in sports and they're tryna stress him out 

He’s 52 and he’s trying to win a college girl over by letting her sit on his lap.

pull the @mission27 move, drop an ATM slip and let her pick it up. 

The man doesn’t have to sit on concrete 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mistakey said:

No it’s not.  It’s federally illegal, states just choose not to arrest people for it.  Therefore a national employer can still fire/punish employees for consuming in places where it has been decriminalized- not declared legal.  Federalism is still a thing and the states cannot overrule the federal govt

Nope. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. And honestly, I don't even know what that post means, 

I guess you're a fervent anti-weed type?

So...shine on? Cool on you? 

• Like 2