Should Chicago stick with Chase Daniel if he plays well enough?

Elky

Daniel or Trubisky  

35 members have voted

1. 1. If Daniel plays well enough, should Chicago stick with him?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

I literally said that Daniel is not a good QB and he's definitely not a starting caliber QB in this league.

He was bailed out by his WR under throwing many balls that they had to make a play on, he had no bearing on scoring any points.

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

He had a very bad game. 2 picks, could/should have been 3. Took some bad sacks. Threw some absolute ducks and the WR's made incredible catches. 

So, he looked really bad just like Trubisky?

Edited by fortdetroit

1 minute ago, blkwdw13 said:

He was bailed out by his WR under throwing many balls that they had to make a play on, he had no bearing on scoring any points.

I don't care who scored the points.  They could have all been kick return touchdowns.  My point is, the team scored 21 points.  The Bears defense is supposed to be an elite unit and they got shredded on the ground.  We're talking about how bad Daniel is, but EVERYONE knows he's a bad player.  They still scored 21 points.  That should have been enough for a defense that is supposed to be the best in the league.

It's not like they were playing the Chiefs, Patriots or some team with an insane offense.  The Raiders are a good team, but the Bears defense got ran all over today.  Carr was extremely efficient and receivers were open all game.  Their defense did not play well, and that's supposed to be the unit they hang their hat on.

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

I don't care who scored the points.  They could have all been kick return touchdowns.  My point is, the team scored 21 points.  The Bears defense is supposed to be an elite unit and they got shredded on the ground.  We're talking about how bad Daniel is, but EVERYONE knows he's a bad player.  They still scored 21 points.  That should have been enough for a defense that is supposed to be the best in the league.

It's not like they were playing the Chiefs, Patriots or some team with an insane offense.  The Raiders are a good team, but the Bears defense got ran all over today.  Carr was extremely efficient and receivers were open all game.  Their defense did not play well, and that's supposed to be the unit they hang their hat on.

Yet you talked about Chase playing well, putting up points  and throwing touchdowns.

47 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

Yet you talked about Chase playing well, putting up points  and throwing touchdowns.

Show me where I said that Chase Daniel played well.  In fact, I remember saying more than once that he was a bad player and not a starting caliber QB.

Also, he did throw touchdowns.  I'm not sure you understand what that term means, so I'll break it down a bit.  Daniel was the quarterback on the play.  He threw the football.  The receiver made the catch and it was a touchdown.  So that literally means that Chase Daniel threw a touchdown.  If I need to break that down even more in-depth, let me know.

Chicago should find a way to help Jacksonville with the dead cap hit and trade for Foles around the deadline.

• 5 million this year (more like 2.8 million when they trade for him)
  • 15 million next year.

You can figure it out from there for the next 2 years or restructure.

Nagy was crucial in the Eagles drafting Foles in 2012.

3 hours ago, showtime said:

I'm just saying.  They put up 21 points.  He threw two touchdowns.  Chase Daniel is not a good QB, definitely not a starting quality QB in this league.  The guy came in and put up some points.  This is supposed to be the best defense in football and they got shredded on the ground.  Daniel played as well as he could have today, most likely.  

The Bears defense has to hold the L.  Just my opinion.

Directly from you.