2019 Fantasy Football Thread - CHAMPIONSHIPPPP!!!! I'm already out tho

DaBoys

@WizardHawk what are you doing with Montgomery today?

He has the ankle they may keep him out completely and he plays a good run defense if he does play but they finally ditched Davis. He doesn't play until tonight so I can't wait all day for the game time decision.

I only have David Johnson who plays an even better defense and is playing second fiddle to Drake. Also got me -1.5 points last week.

WR D.Parker of the Dolphins who is consistent with a low ceiling but plays Tredavious(?) White of the Bill's today. He may get shut down. White is shutting everyone down. 

And then Larry Fitzgerald who plays the 49ers again. He just posted 5 points against them 2 weeks ago.

Sooo are you starting Montgomery? And would you bench him for any of those guys?

Edited by DaBoys

24 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I left Montgomery in, but mainly for lack of options. 

In your case, I'd probably start him as well. Nobody on that list I'd consider a definite upgrade or better matchup than Montgomery. 

You answered way to damn late. I started Parker 

41 minutes ago, Runaway Jim said:

Week 12 Lineup Questions:

Dak @ Patriots
or
Darnold vs. Raiders

Delanie Walker vs. Jaguars
or
Jimmy Graham @ Niners

Even though I'm really uneasy about Dak vs NE, he's a top 3 scoring QB. Gotta ride until he proves otherwise. 

I'd probably try and find someone on the waiver wire tbh. Don't like Walker or Graham much this week or going forward.