2019 Fantasy Football Thread - CHAMPIONSHIPPPP!!!! I'm already out tho

DaBoys

Seems like I have a roster question every week. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'm in two money leagues. 2-2 in one, 3-1 in the other. 

This week I got TE Mark Andrews that I'm thinking about giving a flex spot to because he's putting up WR numbers, and I have to start Kittle.

At WR, I'm absolutely stacked. I have (s)DHop, (flex)Larry Fitzgerald, and (s)Allen Robinson. On the bench I have JuJu and Edleman. All are #1 targets for their teams. 

Does Mark Andrews deserve a flex over these guys?

Edited by DaBoys

26 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I wouldn’t start him over any of them, just because that foot injury worries me. 

Apparently he looks healthier this week than he did last week, and he isn't carrying an injury designation.

The guy I'm going against is starting Lamar Jackson. What's the rule on starting the opponents #1 target? If Jackson tears it up with Andrew's I want to absorb some of that hit, but I don't want to go down with his ship either.

On 10/5/2019 at 6:06 PM, WizardHawk said:

That’s good to know. I haven’t looked at any fantasy this week. Edelman may be the guy to run out though given Washington’s pass D. Pretty sure they have allowed the most or 2nd most WR pts

Good call on Edleman 

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

Should I start Mark Andrew's or Larry Fitzgerald at flex this week?

That's a tough one. I'd probably go with Andrews vs Seattle, but I don't think you can go wrong with either. Both have terrific match ups. tbh, I'd probably consider starting both

Edited by WizardHawk

39 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

That's a tough one. I'd probably go with Andrews vs Seattle, but I don't think you can go wrong with either. Both have terrific match ups. tbh, I'd probably consider starting both

I want to but I don't know who to bench. 

Hopkins and Edleman at WR, and Kittle at TE. 

Hopkins has been a major disappointment but ... as soon as I bench him I know he'll go off. Edleman has put up over 20 points 2 weeks straight. And Kittle broke out last week.

I have Allen Robinson, Fitz, and Andrew all vying for the flex spot. 

Robinson plays NO. So he's in 3rd. Fitz has the Giants secondary, and Andrews has been one of the most consistent guys in the league