2019 Fantasy Football Thread - CHAMPIONSHIPPPP!!!! I'm already out tho

DaBoys

3 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Only had one league?

Yes! One league is plenty.  It gives me something to cheer for in almost every game.  Even if a game is on with no players that affect my weekly match up, there will be players that affect match ups of people who are ahead of me in the rankings or threatening to make a run at the top spot. I also have a rule that I don't have any non-Cowboy NFC East players or domestic violence scumbags on my team.  Don't like cheering for those types.  Fortunately I'm the only Cowboys fan in my league.

With multiple leagues there's tons of conflict on which players i want to do well.  I enjoy watching the games more when I have clear rooting interests.

• Like 1

:Sigh: 

My perfect fantasy season is going down in a massive ball of flames. I'm down 40 with Singletary, Jared Cook, and Boswell left. 

Lamar and McCaffery set me up so well out of the gates too (65.5 pts). Then the wheels came off. Dalvin Cook got hurt. Cooper/Edelman put up 2.8 pts total and Rams D (- 4 pts) laid an egg vs Dallas.

Truly disgusts me when my fantasy teams save their worst week for the playoffs. Evil or Very Mad 

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

:Sigh: 

My perfect fantasy season is going down in a massive ball of flames. I'm down 40 with Singletary, Jared Cook, and Boswell left. 

Lamar and McCaffery set me up so well out of the gates too (65.5 pts). Then the wheels came off. Dalvin Cook got hurt. Cooper/Edelman put up 2.8 pts total and Rams D (- 4 pts) laid an egg vs Dallas.

Truly disgusts me when my fantasy teams save their worst week for the playoffs. Evil or Very Mad 

That’s a loaded team. 

1 hour ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Alright boys, last one, championship week. I need 2 WRs and a QB, who ya got? PPR

Lockett vs Arizona 

AJ Brown vs New Orleans

Perriman vs Houston

Mclauren vs NYG

Tannehill vs New Orleans

Winston vs Houston

Some advice from a recent fantasy football loser fwiw

3 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Still alive in all 3 of my leagues! Help me:

Pick 2 WRs and 1 WR/RB (Non-PPR)

Julian Edelman
Keenan Allen
Devante Parker
Michael Gallup
Adam Theilen
Adrian Peterson
David Montgomery

I'm leaning Edelman, Allen, Parker right now.

That's probably it.

Not sure what Theilen has been doing since he came back. Gallup gets some consideration, with added value as you get to root for him too.

19 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

That's probably it.

Not sure what Theilen has been doing since he came back. Gallup gets some consideration, with added value as you get to root for him too.

Gallup nearly drowned me by himself this week, still sort of bitter about it.

Also, I have Dak at QB. Part of me wants to do the stack, but if Dak plays poorly because of the shoulder, I'm double screwed.

I'm going to remember all of you who commented on this thread and stayed active all year. 

Next year we are going to do our own league but to keep it interesting it'll be a money league. $20 bucks or something. Otherwise it'll die out.

1 minute ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Gallup nearly drowned me by himself this week, still sort of bitter about it.

Also, I have Dak at QB. Part of me wants to do the stack, but if Dak plays poorly because of the shoulder, I'm double screwed.

It's predicated to be a cloudy 7° in Philadelphia with a small chance of showers. With the weather, Daks shoulder, and Michael Gallup's game logs against philly looking like this:

2018: 2 catches 34 yards 0 TDs

2018: 4 catches 24 yards 0 TDs

2019: 3 catches 34 yards 0 TDs

It doesn't inspire much confidence 

I thought I was out in both leagues, but turns out one of my leagues gives 3rd place the buy in back. So I spent $150.00 on fantasy football and won back $112.50. $50.00 from finishing 3rd, and $62.50 in the other league in weekly payouts($25.00 to whoever had the highest score each week).

Total profit = (-)$37.50

So I only lost like 40 bucks this year!!

tenor.gif?itemid=8701701