2019 Fantasy Football Thread - CHAMPIONSHIPPPP!!!! I'm already out tho

DaBoys

8 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

I'd trade for Aaron Jones or Nick Chubb or Josh Jacobs for Mike Evans instead tbh

I declined the trade. Tried to counter offer for Carson but he didn't take it. Then tried to get DJ and Edmonds but that fell through as well

Edited by DaBoys

3 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Has anyone watch the Steelers defense this year? They’re FA in my league and I’m thinking about picking them up. They have a great schedule down the stretch. I’d be dropping the panthers defense if I make the move.

They give up almost exactly the same yards per play as Carolina but allow less points per game, and have 22 turnovers compared to the Panthers 16.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&season=2019&seasonType=REG&role=OPP&d-447263-n=1&d-447263-o=1&d-447263-p=1&conference=ALL&defensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&d-447263-s=SCRIMMAGE_YDS_PLAY_AVG

In my league the Pittsburgh scorers 9.7 ppg and the Panthers 9.6

Go with whoever has the best schedule 

Edited by DaBoys

I lost both of my leagues by a combined 9.5 points this weekend. If Mark Ingram could have scored from the goaline instead of being stuffed I would have won both matchups. So so close 

I drop to 6-3 in my keeper league and 5-4 in my PPR

Still in the hunt, but this week stings a little. Harvick winning in Texas helps, but I need a Dallas win to right the ship. It's typical for me to lose in one league and win in the other, and sometimes I win in both. This is the first time all year I lost both matchups and being so close to winning both, hurts.

Edited by DaBoys