2019 Fantasy Football Thread - CHAMPIONSHIPPPP!!!! I'm already out tho

DaBoys

56 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Even though I'm really uneasy about Dak vs NE, he's a top 3 scoring QB. Gotta ride until he proves otherwise. 

I'd probably try and find someone on the waiver wire tbh. Don't like Walker or Graham much this week or going forward.

Those are my waiver wire TEs.  Henry is my regular TE and he's on a bye.

Larry Fitz and David Johnson have a bye. JuJu is hurt and may not play. AJ Green is probably going to miss again. I am desperate for a Flex #2 in a deeper league. 

Bo Scarborough vs Washington or Guice vs Detroit in 1/2 PPR?

Guice is the better player but has to split with AD, and Chris Thompson is back now. Both defenses are supposed to suck against the run but Detroit was okay against us last week.

Bo is pretty unspectacular in every way, and was possibly bagging groceries 2 weeks ago. He does appear to be the main guy In the Lions backfield though, and has goalie value. I'm leaning towards him even though Guice was better last week with less touches.

I also have AD but I think Guice is the RB to start in WSH until he gets hurt again

Edited by DaBoys

Would you trade Kittle and Gallup for Kyler Murray?

My team is stacked because I didn't draft a QB until my 2nd to last pick. I drafted Rivers but dropped him for Stafford after Stafford started playing well. Now I'm in QB limbo with Stafford out. I can pick up guys like Carr, Baker, Driskel, Tanny....  I chose Baker based on him having the easiest remaining fantasy schedule of any QB in the league.

.... but then this trade offer came through last night. 

I have Mark Andrew's to replace Kittle, and Kittle is hurt.

Gallup is on my bench because I have Hopkins, Allen Robinson, and Edleman starting.

I also have Fitzgerald and Sanu on my bench, and Brandon Cooks and DK Metcalf are just sitting there in free agency. So I don't think I will miss Gallup at all.

Tldr:

Would you take this trade:

Offered:

Kyler Murray 

For:

Gallup and Kittle

11 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Larry Fitz and David Johnson have a bye. JuJu is hurt and may not play. AJ Green is probably going to miss again. I am desperate for a Flex #2 in a deeper league. 

Bo Scarborough vs Washington or Guice vs Detroit in 1/2 PPR?

Guice is the better player but has to split with AD, and Chris Thompson is back now. Both defenses are supposed to suck against the run but Detroit was okay against us last week.

Bo is pretty unspectacular in every way, and was possibly bagging groceries 2 weeks ago. He does appear to be the main guy In the Lions backfield though, and has goalie value. I'm leaning towards him even though Guice was better last week with less touches.

I also have AD but I think Guice is the RB to start in WSH until he gets hurt again

Go with Bo.  Looked pretty good last week.  Seems like Guice could get re-injured any moment.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Would you trade Kittle and Gallup for Kyler Murray?

My team is stacked because I didn't draft a QB until my 2nd to last pick. I drafted Rivers but dropped him for Stafford after Stafford started playing well. Now I'm in QB limbo with Stafford out. I can pick up guys like Carr, Baker, Driskel, Tanny....  I chose Baker based on him having the easiest remaining fantasy schedule of any QB in the league.

.... but then this trade offer came through last night. 

I have Mark Andrew's to replace Kittle, and Kittle is hurt.

Gallup is on my bench because I have Hopkins, Allen Robinson, and Edleman starting.

I also have Fitzgerald and Sanu on my bench, and Brandon Cooks and DK Metcalf are just sitting there in free agency. So I don't think I will miss Gallup at all.

Tldr:

Would you take this trade:

Offered:

Kyler Murray 

For:

Gallup and Kittle

Wouldn't make that trade without knowing about the rest of your roster, but since you have Andrews and Gallup is on your bench you should do it.  Probably makes both teams better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Runaway Jim said:

Wouldn't make that trade without knowing about the rest of your roster, 

Team is 7-4, playoff bound and won 5 of the last 6 matchups.  Really don't want to screw it up, but Murray is QB 5 and the 7th highest scoring fantasy player overall this year. 

Current roster 

QB: Baker Mayfield (QB 22)

RB: Mark Ingram II (RB 11)

RB: Derrick Henry (RB 7)

WR: DeAndre Hopkins (WR 9)

WR: Julian Edleman (WR 11)

TE: Mark Andrews (TE 3)

FLEX: Allen Robinson (WR 19)

BENCH

JuJu (WR 36)

Kittle (TE 6)***

Gallup (WR 21)***

Fitzgerald (WR 22)

Hyde (RB 27)

Jonathan Williams (RB 82) picked up after Mack went out

Sanu (WR 41)

Possible Free agency targets after trade

Brandon Cooks (WR 65)

DK Metcalf (WR 27)

Ryan Griffin (TE 14)

Rudolph (TE 13)

EDIT:

I just dropped Sanu for DK.

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

I’d keep Kittle and Gallup personally. Hopkins hasn’t been up to par and Gallup has the better QB between JuJu and Robinson. Kittle is a little off his normal pace, but great depth either way.

I made the trade. Hope it works out. I picked up DK and Cooks. To replace the talent. DK = Gallup imo. And maybe the Rams offense and Cooks wake up for me.

7 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

I’d keep Kittle and Gallup personally. Hopkins hasn’t been up to par and Gallup has the better QB between JuJu and Robinson. Kittle is a little off his normal pace, but great depth either way.

Right on cue, I throw a little jab at Nuk and he goes out and has his best game since week 1.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Need a bye week QB. League also gives a point per rushing attempt so it’s something to ponder. My choices are Baker, Driskel, Darnold, Josh Allen, Brissett or Winston.

right now I’m between the first two and leaning toward Driskel. What say you guys?

I'd go with Josh Allen.

On 11/19/2019 at 3:19 PM, WizardHawk said:

Even though I'm really uneasy about Dak vs NE, he's a top 3 scoring QB. Gotta ride until he proves otherwise.

I hope I'm wrong, but I have a strong feeling that Darnold will outperform Dak this week.  Dak's got a rough four game stretch coming up.