Week 5 GDT

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I think returning fully healthy is something that is a ways off, tbh. It seems to me like he hasn't been fully healthy in a long time. I think the abuse caught up to him an extent. Do the team have an ETA on when he's expected back?

Opposing teams might want Newton passing the ball at this point. "Yes, get healthy Cam please :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think returning fully healthy is something that is a ways off, tbh. It seems to me like he hasn't been fully healthy in a long time. I think the abuse caught up to him an extent. Do the team have an ETA on when he's expected back?

Newton's shoulder looked fine.  If you go back to even the Bucs game, the issue was he just couldn't plant his foot, especially after he re-injured it early trying to roll out of the pocket (when he casually threw it away instead of running).

It's possible we don't get 100% Newton, but there's always a chance.  I can't give up on that hope yet.  All we need for him is to be solid.  This team is GOOD

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

Newton's shoulder looked fine.  If you go back to even the Bucs game, the issue was he just couldn't plant his foot, especially after he re-injured it early trying to roll out of the pocket (when he casually threw it away instead of running).

It's possible we don't get 100% Newton, but there's always a chance.  I can't give up on that hope yet.  All we need for him is to be solid.  This team is GOOD

Even if you guys rip off another 5 wins..???

GO PACK GO PACK GO PACK GO 

Just now, iknowcool said:

You thinking the team is good scares me now.