Week 5 GDT

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, JustAnotherFan said:

It would be nice if the Cowboys defense showed up.

I hope they get blown out, personally.  They're never going to get past the divisional round until the Clapper is gone.  Marinelli and his "rushmen" philosophy can follow him out the door, too. 

• Like 2

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Do we still think Earl Thomas was deliberately head hunting Mason Rudolph? I think this is a pretty good image of the hit:

d5l3i7B.png

I didn't think it was dirty. I think he just caught Mason on the jaw. Scary how motionless he was though, wasn't sure he was breathing, Ju-Ju was crying...scary situation.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Breesus mode said:

The Chargers really gonna lose to the Broncos?

The defining characteristic of the Chargers, for over a decade, is that they have ability to beat anybody, and to lose to everybody.

They constantly live on the fine line between the genius and clown, switching from breathtaking brilliance to utter humiliation seemingly on a whim.

Most teams coaches have a play sheet, Chargers coaches have a Deck of Many Things.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Do we still think Earl Thomas was deliberately head hunting Mason Rudolph? I think this is a pretty good image of the hit:

d5l3i7B.png

Never thought he was to begin with

illegal hit, wasn’t dirty 

• Like 1