Week 5 GDT

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, kramxel said:

There goes our year slowly down the drain....

Just please can Rivers retire? I really feel like that will finally allow me to process the San Diego Chargers are dead and I can either pick a new team or at least stop missing my Sunday afternoon nap. 

• Like 2

Ok how can an official deem a play dead if the whistle never blew... If it's a false start your supposed to throw flag and blow whistle immediately... They never happened. Refs should have let that fumble stand. They didn't rule it dead... Can't go ba k after the fact and rule it dead

• Like 2

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Ok how can an official deem a play dead if the whistle never blew... If it's a false start your supposed to throw flag and blow whistle immediately... They never happened. Refs should have let that fumble stand. They didn't rule it dead... Can't go ba k after the fact and rule it dead

tenor.gif?itemid=14123714

1 minute ago, Boltstrikes said:

Just please can Rivers retire? I really feel like that will finally allow me to process the San Diego Chargers are dead and I can either pick a new team or at least stop missing my Sunday afternoon nap. 

That will be a tough day, when he hangs'em.... 

Really tired of this averageness, we always seem set for 8-8 seasons...

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Revisionism is in vogue these days

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Boltstrikes said:

May I interest you in the Miami Dolphins? They were undefeated in 1972.

or maybe the Dallas Cowboys, they may not be a great team but at least ESPN brings them up every 3 minutes.

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

It was the right call in the end.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

The Packers were close... until today.

Yeah but the Packers are about to go 4-1. Outside the Eagles game i dont remember much goaline ineptness. Chargers have been inept goaline in every game. They couldnt run vs Mia and Broncos. 2 of the worst rush defenses. This online is a bunch of soft chumps.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kramxel said:

That will be a tough day, when he hangs'em.... 

Really tired of this averageness, we always seem set for 8-8 seasons...

The Chargers are like the married couple that on anniversary night the dude forgets to take his pill. 

• Like 2