Week 5 GDT

RaidersAreOne

11 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

The Saints defense has been really good since Onyemata and Rankins have gotten back. So my talent between those two, Cam Jordan, Marcus Davenport, Trey Hendrickson, and Malcolm Brown. Having Demario Davis, Vonn Bell, and Lattimore is kind of just icing on the cake. 

Fun Fact: Since playing abysmally Week 1 and Week 2 which lead to losing snaps to Vonn Bell, Marcus Williams has been the saints highest rated defensive back. 

• Like 1

On 10/7/2019 at 7:13 PM, incognito_man said:

The truth.

Your truth. Which by the way, doesn’t mean a thing to me but since you seem to have the need to respond to me.. Hitting a QB’s head or neck area has been off limits for years now. Calls like this aren’t a new thing. Do some slip through the cracks? Obviously, like any other type of penalty. 

36 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

Your truth. Which by the way, doesn’t mean a thing to me but since you seem to have the need to respond to me.. Hitting a QB’s head or neck area has been off limits for years now. Calls like this aren’t a new thing. Do some slip through the cracks? Obviously, like any other type of penalty. 

That's not true. 

It has to be forcible. That's the objective truth. Not mine. Well, I subscribe to it, but I didn't generate it.

49 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

And forcible is subjective to who’s watching and throwing the flag. 

Just my 2 cents. The 'slaps' to the helmet, I sort of find them laughable when called.

Now the hands, shoulders, forearms to the chin area (head/neck) I get why those are called, it's sometimes reactionary, sometimes they're not a big deal but it's the potential of being dangerous.

Hits like what happened with Earl Thomas on Sunday should be followed up with an immediate ejection.

This is of course my subjective opinion