Heroes Week 5 - Ser Will, from the House Fuller, Fifth of his name

ET80

Can't really compete with Will Fuller here, but Marlon Humphrey won us the game by punching the ball out of JuJu's hands AND THEN RUNNING DOWN FIELD TO RECOVER IT in OT after our offense quickly went 3 and out. Just an amazing effort, especially after he gave up a touchdown trying to punch the ball out earlier in the game.

EDIT: Video:

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls
  • Like 4

50 minutes ago, ET80 said:

14/217/3 - neither Andre Johnson or DeAndre Hopkins had a performance like this.

I think it may be time to trade Nuk. Clearly washed up and the torch has been passed. Give the 49ers a call, and we will talk deal. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Can't really compete with Will Fuller here, but Marlon Humphrey won us the game by punching the ball out of JuJu's hands AND THEN RUNNING DOWN FIELD TO RECOVER IT in OT after our offense quickly went 3 and out. Just an amazing effort, especially after he gave up a touchdown trying to punch the ball out earlier in the game.

EDIT: Video:

This has to be the play of the week

1 hour ago, ChazStandard said:

The Patriots D as whole should be a fixture in this thread. Theyre on an historic streak, points given up: 3, 0, 0, 10, 7. Opponents have thrown 11 INTs and no TDS, converting 10% of third downs, averaging over 4 sacks per game. Insane.

And still have yet to play a halfway decent offense 🙄

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChazStandard said:

The Patriots D as whole should be a fixture in this thread. Theyre on an historic streak, points given up: 3, 0, 0, 10, 7. Opponents have thrown 11 INTs and no TDS, converting 10% of third downs, averaging over 4 sacks per game. Insane.

Strength of schedule makes that easy

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SWATcha said:

And still have yet to play a halfway decent offense 🙄

Yeah it's not a brutal schedule, but they have played one decent offense - The Steelers have averaged >24 points a game, including scoring 26 against Seattle IN Seattle, since they played the Pats. And that's without Ben.

1 hour ago, evilpimp972 said:

I'm so mad DeAndre Hopkins doesn't have that statline, feels like a bust in my fantasy draft haha

As mad as you are, Fuller owners are more mad because he was 95% on the bench haha.

And i'm one of those.

• Like 2