Heroes Week 5 - Ser Will, from the House Fuller, Fifth of his name

ET80

1 minute ago, Spartica4Real said:

Only 2 of them were vs Lattimore, or so I heard at least

But hey if all 3 was vs Latt then he looks even better indeed B|

Oh yeah that could be. I was just lookin at his targets overall.

ill ignore context if it makes a saints player look better

Edited by Dome

16 hours ago, ET80 said:

I was pretty surprised by this, but I think Lattimore just KNOWS how to play him.

Mike Evans tooks Lattimore's lunch money and more the last time they played in the Superdome.

7 Recs - 147 Yds - 1TD

@Tampa: 4 Recs - 84 Yds - 0 TD's.

Lattimore's playing much better, and was very good yday from what I saw, but as @Dome was saying yday, I think credit has to go to the Saints D-Line. Even Eli Apple and PJ Williams were pretty good yday.

Edited by Magnifico

Give our OT combo some love guys. We all thought Kolton Miller was a bust but he’s ballin. Him and Trent Brown are shutting edge rushers completely down. Von and Chubb Week 1 combined for 0 sacks and 0 hurries. Khalil Mack this week rushing from both sides 0 sacks 1 hurry. 

• Like 2

Patriots fans need to calm down and recognize they have played literally 5 of the 6 worst offenses in football. I'm not sold yet.

Steelers: 1-4
Dolphins: 0-5
Jets: 0-4
Bills: 4-1
Redskins: 0-5

Just a killers row of high quality teams with high powered offenses.

Edited by Cheesehawk

Sir Fuller would like to share the stage with Deshaun Watson but more importantly an O'Brien led team sitting on a lead under 2 mins decides to air it out for a TD. Literally speechless, I don't know who this coach is but it's definitely not Bill O'Brien. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jaytrajik said:

Sir Fuller would like to share the stage with Deshaun Watson but more importantly an O'Brien led team sitting on a lead under 2 mins decides to air it out for a TD. Literally speechless, I don't know who this coach is but it's definitely not Bill O'Brien. 

How about zero sacks, one QB hit on Watson? That ain't a Mike Devlin unit.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Cheesehawk said:

Patriots fans need to calm down and recognize they have played literally 5 of the 6 worst offenses in football. I'm not sold yet.

Steelers: 1-4
Dolphins: 0-5
Jets: 0-4
Bills: 4-1
Redskins: 0-5

Just a killers row of high quality teams with high powered offenses.

Not much is going to change vs good offenses. It's a very similar defense compared to the 2018 defense that dominated down the stretch with the only major difference Bennett/Flowers. 

Edited by SBLIII