Slappers and Clappers vs Green Bay

textaz03

I'm not really bothered by this lost cause I had in the back of my head that this team may fall flat. 

Biggest slapper goes to Jason Garrett. For a guy who has been built up as someone who motivates and gets his team ready for the game took the week off obviously. 

6 minutes ago, Northland said:

Well that's depressing.  We won't progress until he's gone.

It’s worth repeatedly emphasizing that those years should count as more than just him growing into the position, as guys like Pederson and McVay achieved more success in their first three years (as playcalling HCs) than Garrett ever has or will.

• Like 2

Where to begin....

On the bright side, the unexplainable happens. Pat Mahomes is the greatest QB and a bajillion trillion times better than Dak and he is hitting 56.5% of his passes with 1 TD in last two weeks. The Raiders have one 2 in a row despite selling their best players. The Carolina McCaffery'ers have pretty much won 3 in a row thanks to their new name sake. Dan Quinn had his team on the verge of beating the Patriots once upon and time and is now on the verge of being fired in Atlanta. And, we have the Jets this weekend, then a bye. So not all is lost. This team is capable of reeling off 3-4 wins in a row.

That being said, what a dog **** performance again this week. Poor passes. Drops. Missed FG, Swiss cheese defense and DL/OLs that absolutely suck. Lots to be concerned with in general after a massive failure with all 3 phases. 

Gameball - LOL. 

Jockstrap - Me.  For continually convincing myself this team is more than it really is.

• Like 3

This performance was a disaster on just about every front, but I don't think the sky is falling. There is still a lot of talent on this team, and we should be 4-2 going into Sunday night against the Eagles. I think the outcome of that game will be far more important to the season than this one. 5-2 at the bye, 3-0 in the division, and we are right back on track.

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Where to begin....

On the bright side, the unexplainable happens. Pat Mahomes is the greatest QB and a bajillion trillion times better than Dak and he is hitting 56.5% of his passes with 1 TD in last two weeks. The Raiders have one 2 in a row despite selling their best players. The Carolina McCaffery'ers have pretty much won 3 in a row thanks to their new name sake. Dan Quinn had his team on the verge of beating the Patriots once upon and time and is now on the verge of being fired in Atlanta. And, we have the Jets this weekend, then a bye. So not all is lost. This team is capable of reeling off 3-4 wins in a row.

That being said, what a dog **** performance again this week. Poor passes. Drops. Missed FG, Swiss cheese defense and DL/OLs that absolutely suck. Lots to be concerned with in general after a massive failure with all 3 phases. 

Gameball - LOL. 

Jockstrap - Me.  For continually convincing myself this team is more than it really is.

you are not alone. Misery loves company I guess.

Watching Dallas year to year is like watching a movie over and over. We know the ending. We don't like it. Yet we watch the movie again and again, hoping for a different ending...

There was a Twilight zone episode where a man dies a horrible death, only to awake hours before his death, only to re-die again. No matter what he tries to do differently. 

We are in the Twilight Zone..