SNF: Colts at Chiefs

AFlaccoSeagulls

On 10/6/2019 at 11:51 PM, CP3MVP said:

A team with no defense that just  lost at home to a colts defense  decimated with injuries. No chance 

If you were going to beat NE it was last year. 

The Colts defense was injured, but it's a bit hypocritical to bring up theirs and not ours. Being down Hill, Watkins, and Fisher with Mahomes dinged up is as substantial, if not moreso, than the Colts missing Leonard and Hooker. It isn't like the Colts were injured and we were 100%.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

There so much wrong with this post but I consider the source and realize it's not worth debating a wall. 

You are right, my bad. KC offense, in a dome, vs lions minus starting 2 cbs, scored 20 offensive points not 19, up until final 23 seconds.

Everything else is true.  Flash will get ya gas.

17 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

You are right, my bad. KC offense, in a dome, vs lions minus starting 2 cbs, scored 20 offensive points not 19, up until final 23 seconds.

Everything else is true.  Flash will get ya gas.

I hope these teams continue to run heavy man coverage when Tyreek comes back.

Gonna be a lot of gas on that fire.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

I hope these teams continue to run heavy man coverage when Tyreek comes back.

Gonna be a lot of gas on that fire.

The trio of Hill, Watkins, Kelce, will eat against man, as they did last year. The group of Robinson, Pringle, and Kelce doesn't have that same kind of dominance to it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Again, they scored substantially less points so far. In the Detroit game they had 19 offensive points prior to their last drive late in the 4th. Vs a Lions team missing 2 of their starting cbs. They were shutout 3 qtrs vs Oakland. Mahomes has had 1 td in 10 qtr.

There is a dozen teams when healthy can go toe to toe with anyone. This KC offense is not like last years.

Also you are highly overrating Mahomes touch. He has very inconsistent touch on his passes right now, he overthrows deep passes way too much to be considered an elite touch passer.  Even his general accuracy isnt elite. Arm strenght is elite, but who cares. Arm strenght is overrated attribute.

Mahomes is an elite playmaker outside the pocket, elite thrower outside the pocket, has elite field vision, elite throwing angles and great feet... it ends there.  If Mahomes doesnt have wide open targets, he isnt the same qb. This has been seen over and over and over again. But some people refuse to see it.

Mahomes is the elite of flash. 

I'll walk it back a little. The offense shows the potential to be better than last year's given how well it's performed without the league's premier deep threat. Watkins looks considerably better his second year. And, Shady has shown glimpses of what we saw in his heyday. Add Hill into the mix, good luck covering everyone. 

Losing by 6 points to decent Colts team who took advantage of - Hill being out, Watkins leaving early, Mahomes injuring his ankle & losing the ability to extend plays - really isn't that shocking. And certainly no reason to crown the Pats untouchable in the AFC. Considering they themselves haven't exactly looked their best in the last two weeks. 

Just going to have to agree to disagree on Mahomes ability to throw with touch. Kid's got all the tools in my book. 

• Like 1