GDT WK 6- Drunklas Crowboys vs NY Boobs ft. The Darnold(?)

Ace5

Nothing cures a date gone bad like a trip to the big apple for some rebound fun. That girl liked cheese a little too much anyways. Take the train, cause we all need a few drinks to get over that last one. Let's see what we- oh my.

513a2233d0bf33eda1b85abb267717d3--jets-f

tenor.gif?itemid=5287343

That's right, we're after some great NY Boobs. And they make green look good. (Somebody has too, and it ain't gonna be that ugly cheesesteak guzzling bear in Philly.)

Some things to keep an eye on this week:

vz4ktzqubjp01.jpg

Will THE DARNOLD recover from his first kiss in time to play?

giphy.gif

Is Adam Gase actually DR ROCKSO THE ROCK AND ROLL CLOWN?

Are the HAWT BOIEZ going to finally wake up?

Are there any players left on the Dallas oline?

Can anyone- ANYONEEE- tell Jeff Heath to GTFO?

At what point will analytics and advanced stats tell these teams to cut their kickers and go for 2 every time?

Will I be this drunk next Sunday (you bet your bippy)

LeVeon_Bell_Ezekiel_Elliott.jpg

It's Dallas vs NY and anything but a win here puts a serious damper on 2019, Cowboys fans. 

...What in the blue hell is a "Luke Falk" anyways?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, acowboys62 said:

I am psyched to go beat up on a crap team. Even more psyched I will miss the game and won't be sucked into this tomfoolery that is the Dallas Cowboys. 

Haha...you know this team will make this game interesting.

Here's a question for the group.  If losing to the Jets guaranteed Garrett getting fired how many of you would deep down be pulling for a Jets win?

It's been a long time since I hopped of the Garrett bandwagon.  I question whether the team is buying into what he is selling anymore.  I honestly think that to move forward we need a coaching change.

So have at the question.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Northland said:

Here's a question for the group.  If losing to the Jets guaranteed Garrett getting fired how many of you would deep down be pulling for a Jets win?

It's been a long time since I hopped of the Garrett bandwagon.  I question whether the team is buying into what he is selling anymore.  I honestly think that to move forward we need a coaching change.

So have at the question.

Nope. Garrett lets Moore control the offense and Richard control the defense. If they cant handle their task on one side of the ball, why would I want them as interm for both sides?

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Nope. Garrett lets Moore control the offense and Richard control the defense. If they cant handle their task on one side of the ball, why would I want them as interm for both sides?

Interesting point.  How do you feel about Garrett's future?  I'm in early retirement.  I've stepped down from Sales Management.  In Sales Management if my team didn't deliver I could, and in some cases was held responsible.  In essence I was the Head Coach.  Do the same rules apply to Garrett or is he untouchable?  Get rid of the OC and DC and Garrett rides along?

2 minutes ago, Northland said:

Interesting point.  How do you feel about Garrett's future?  I'm in early retirement.  I've stepped down from Sales Management.  In Sales Management if my team didn't deliver I could, and in some cases was held responsible.  In essence I was the Head Coach.  Do the same rules apply to Garrett or is he untouchable?  Get rid of the OC and DC and Garrett rides along?

I think he is fired if he doesn't make it to the NFC Champ game (barring a catastrophic injury). The teams success lies on him. He hired the OC/DC. But there has been nothing to show me Richard or Moore would be better suited this year. 

Plus, I am partial to the turn around Garrett provided the franchise, so give him the rest of the year. 

25 minutes ago, Northland said:

So have at the question.

That's a tough question.  For the majority of his tenure with the Cowboys, I would absolutely love if he got fired.  Over the years I've probably either started or contributed to a dozen fire JG threads.  Right now, I still think its too early to fire him but if we lost to the J-E-T-S... firing JG may be the only thing that could save the season.