GDT WK 6- Drunklas Crowboys vs NY Boobs ft. The Darnold(?)

Ace5

You need to be able to look at multiple team's drafting history to really determine whether or not your team has been good/bad at drafting, so could some of you look at this thread and my brief explanations for what colors mean, what constitutes a good or bad pick, etc., and let me know if this needs any changing

oMcdXpl.png

2017 class I don't know much about. Really have no idea about Lewis, contributor but would you expect more from a 3rd rounder by now? figured Switzer was a contributor during 2017 and then was used as trade asset to get help at more needed position. Brown has done nothing, but a 7th round pick still on the roster 3 camps later is a well spent pick IMO. 

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

You need to be able to look at multiple team's drafting history to really determine whether or not your team has been good/bad at drafting, so could some of you look at this thread and my brief explanations for what colors mean, what constitutes a good or bad pick, etc., and let me know if this needs any changing

oMcdXpl.png

2017 class I don't know much about. Really have no idea about Lewis, contributor but would you expect more from a 3rd rounder by now? figured Switzer was a contributor during 2017 and then was used as trade asset to get help at more needed position. Brown has done nothing, but a 7th round pick still on the roster 3 camps later is a well spent pick IMO. 

Gregory is the best pure pass rusher on our team, he is suspended, but I would still mark him green. 

Lewis is a fine player, but our DC doesnt like him because he is short.

Noah Brown sucks and has already been replaced.

Tapper had a tonn of injuries.

But overall its pretty accurate