Pack at Dallas Post Game: Four and One

mikebpackfan

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

Did they say what happened to King?

Bruise Knee

#Packers CB Kevin King said it was just a knee bruise that forced him into the blue medical tent after his INT. Does not expect it to be a problem. Certainly not as severe as the groin injury, which had him thinking Wednesday there was no way he could play. GB sure happy he did.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Do you want them to pass the ball more in the redzone?  Toss in a TD and the passer rating jumps up.  

exactly.

i was happy we ran more down there, and it paid off.

dont care about ARs stats.

he wasnt perfect, but was good enough

2 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Bruise Knee

#Packers CB Kevin King said it was just a knee bruise that forced him into the blue medical tent after his INT. Does not expect it to be a problem. Certainly not as severe as the groin injury, which had him thinking Wednesday there was no way he could play. GB sure happy he did.

That's great news. 

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

Did they say what happened to King?

I thought his groin injury flared up after the INT but the official ruling was a knee injury. Definitely saw him limping while having his arm around a team mate as they assisted him off the field after the play. Didn't return after that

A lot of people were going off of individual yards by certain players, or the whole team in general. I think some on this board need to look at the league as a whole, and what is happening in other games. The NFL wants this to be an offensive league, and for the most part they have succeeded. Do not isolate the Packers when a cook or a Cooper go off. It has happened every week with multiple players. The key to the NFL now is to have a good game plan, and focus on it. I think we did that tonight. I think we should be happy. We are a team that has turned over its roster a bunch with a rookie head coach. Honestly, we should of beat Philly. There is a lot to clean up, and I am not crowning us, but I don't get why so many people flip out over some of the situations that occur in a game. The Pats have been blown out in a game or two during their super bowl run. Basically, its a long season, and right now we are 4-1. We just need to stay healthy. Honestly, health is most important. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Do you want them to pass the ball more in the redzone?  Toss in a TD and the passer rating jumps up.  

Hell no, what they did was great in the redzone. The lack of explosive plays is the problem. You're not going to win a lot of games when your longest play that didn't come from a flag is 23 yards.