Jay Gruden fired; Bill Calahan to be named interim HC

evilpimp972

2 minutes ago, FinSting said:

Holy crap I just remembered...last time Callahan replaced a Gruden, the team went to the Super Bowl. 

Much like people say Gruden won the SB with Tampa with Dungy's team, Oakland still made it to the game with Gruden's team.

I know some Raider fans were hoping we'd pry both Jay and Callahan to Oakland. 

9 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Yes please on Bieniemy

Snyder needs to get out of the "Faux GM" business and leave the hiring to actual football people.  I love Bieniemy as much as anyone, considering he was AD's first RB coach and has the greatest Bermanism nickname of all-time, but I personally don't view him as HC material.  

I'm being somewhat facetious with this next statement, but he should go back to the Schottenheimer well and hire his son Brian to make up for the horrible decision he made in firing his father.  ;)

Edited by swede700

7 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Have you guys done a protest yet, or would he buy them off?

Local fans tried to do one a couple years ago in front of the team facility when McCloughan was fired. I think about 6 people showed up. I protest by refusing to buy gear or change my avy until Allen is gone. Game-changer, I know lol. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

This guy was horrible, they have way too much talent on their team to be this bad

Coming from you, this doesn’t surprise me considering you’ve always had some pretty stupid and out of place things to say.  The Skins are a total joke and everyone knew they were only competing for last place with the Giants coming into the season

7 minutes ago, footbull3196 said:

Coming from you, this doesn’t surprise me considering you’ve always had some pretty stupid and out of place things to say.  The Skins are a total joke and everyone knew they were only competing for last place with the Giants coming into the season

lol, cheers.....I see you're salty about something. I hope it works out for you....

• Like 3

As a Giants fan living in DC for the last 30 years, I actually feel bad for Redskins fans.  That's how terrible this organization is.  Snyder wants to win I believe, but he wants to do it his way and likely keeps no one in his inner circle that tells him otherwise.